What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Huskers finally caught on to #KeepTheRedOut

@BuffSurveyor must have been that jackass uber driver we had who got all butthurt me making fun of the Sidetrack Band (god awful band with the 80 year old lead singer who played at the Single Barrel the night before)

I'll sell you mine, at a fair price.

Meet me at the parking lot of Casa Bonita this Sunday night at 11pm. Make sure you wear red.

itsatrap.jpg

Well I for one am sorry the game is in Folsom. I will miss beating the Huskers in the 1960 USSR gulag along with the most exciting thing in the college game bar none.... the Tunnel Walk! Send chills down my spine just thinking about it.
So does c502cid represent a big block?

The CU NU game banter is really cranking up early.

When's the Allbuffs game countdown to kick off clock going to be put up on the front page?

And when is the official score prediction thread going to be posted?

Let's get this thing going.

The CU NU game banter is really cranking up early.

When's the Allbuffs game countdown to kick off clock going to be put up on the front page?

And when is the official score prediction thread going to be posted?

Let's get this thing going.

@BuffSurveyor must have been that jackass uber driver we had who got all butthurt me making fun of the Sidetrack Band (god awful band with the 80 year old lead singer who played at the Single Barrel the night before)
The Sidetrack Band. Saw them once about 15 years ago. Never again. Hell, I thought they were dead. Did you notice if their denture glass was on top of the keyboard? It's time for those clowns to retire their 1970s act.

why am i not surprised that a midwestern maga hat meth head would be interested in bed wetting? what is with you pitchfork waving villagers and your pee tapes?

is he invited to sackygate before the game? asking for a friend.

why am i not surprised that a midwestern maga hat meth head would be interested in bed wetting? what is with you pitchfork waving villagers and your pee tapes?
Everything you mentioned, except for midwestern, I am not.
Better try harder next time.

He lives in a single wide and parks his Cavalier 1 foot away from his bedroom. You have to remember that a pitchfork is a complex piece of machinery to these people. Also they don’t need tapes. They have their sister-cousins for live action.

Husker fans and class? Like throwing bottles at CU players?
Pleeeease tell me about what a CU fan is like. We already know CU fans are foul mouthed, piss bomb throwing, grandmother occupied wheel chair pushers of a special kind.

We Husker fans just have to hear this straight from the buffalo's mouth. Who are you?

Pleeeease tell me about what a CU fan is like. We already know CU fans are foul mouthed, piss bomb throwing, grandmother occupied wheel chair pushers of a special kind.

We Husker fans just have to hear this straight from the buffalo's mouth. Who are you?
You already know us.

You prepare our hamburgers and offer us French fries when you are working.

You realize that nub victimization is self generated, right? Football fans of all ilk are foul mouthed. But, the other horrors are all made up so nub faithful can justify being arseholes to us. It is all in your deluded minds. It is all a fantasy (much like the idea that the corn chowder will win Boulder this year).

Back