What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

husker's LOSE!!!!!

Like I said all week to Husker fans giving hell to CU - worry about your own damn team! Call me when you beat someone good.

Still, I felt a tremendous disturbance in the force when V Tech hit that bomb, like a million Husker fans cried out in agony and were suddenly slienced.

Like I said all week to Husker fans giving hell to CU - worry about your own damn team! Call me when you beat someone good.

Still, I felt a tremendous disturbance in the force when V Tech hit that bomb, like a million Husker fans cried out in agony and were suddenly slienced.

(googling "slienced" sans quotes of course) .. (hang on) ..

.. here we go:

5742302_m.jpg

http://www.ecplaza.net/tradeleads/seller/5742302/slienced_portable_screw.html#none

Hmm.. haven't found any slienced Husker fans yet. I'll report back if I do.

:smile2:

Hey, at least we beat the teams we schedule to beat, We knew before the season that we would run over FAU & Ark St and we knew V-Tech would be competive....how many of you before the season thought you would run over CSU, Toledo, and Wyoming?!?....well good job you beat Wyoming

How does that change you schedulling teams 118 and 119 out of 119? As I said before, CSU and Toledo, and yes, even CU and possibly Wyoming, would have been 2-0 against those teams. They were little more than scrimmages. So be proud.

NU did outplay VT...tough loss for the Cornboys. They should beat a ranked team on the road sooner than later and I think NU has a great shot at beating OU in Lincoln this year. We shall see about that.

It was a very frustrating game to watch. 7 times in the red zone with no touchdowns and twice with no points at all. Throwing two td passes to have them called back on penalties.

So very frustrating. Zac Lee was off his game

Good game for Henery as expected and tremendous game for Suh. GOD if he would have only just went for the sack on that touchdown pass instead of putting his hands up. ARRRGGGGHHHH

Tough loss when you had so many opportunities to win it, but at least it was to a very good team on the road.

Tough loss when you had so many opportunities to win it, but at least it was to a very good team on the road.

After the game i took a xanax and went to bed. Killed my whole weekend.

cannot believe we blew coverage like that after a stellar game of defense.

Watson blows my mind on play calling one week with spectacular plays and then leaves me scratching my head the next week. 1st and Goal on the 3 yard line and he calls three pass plays in a row? Jesus this is nebraska man...QB sneak the **** and take the 6 points!!!

Anyways...good job on your win CU.

After the game i took a xanax and went to bed. Killed my whole weekend.

cannot believe we blew coverage like that after a stellar game of defense.

Watson blows my mind on play calling one week with spectacular plays and then leaves me scratching my head the next week. 1st and Goal on the 3 yard line and he calls three pass plays in a row? Jesus this is nebraska man...QB sneak the **** and take the 6 points!!!

Anyways...good job on your win CU.

:lol:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GuGqPKP3xw"]YouTube - Hitler Reacts To Virginia Tech Beating Nebraska[/ame]

Back