What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

hypothetically...

How much are season tickets. Last time i had season tix they were $5 of course that was back when we had a fb program and wished we had a bb program.

I am in row 14 in the corner and mine are like $7 a game. You can always sell them to Tini as well.

... ...pot kettle??...?? JRK's post was really good in my opinion. It was fair, and I fully agree actually. There's too much unknown about players we're relying on this year. I agree with Goose that we'll finish better than 11th, but I disagree that we should make the NIT.This year may be a difficult season, but we should still be competitive. SHT is unknown, but we are relying on him heavily. Cain and Dinwiddie are unknown, but we need them to step in right away this year. Adams is unknown, but we need him to score. Brown is known, but it's unknown how well he'll do with under Boyle. Roberson is expected improve, but it's unknown how much he can improve...As to the original question, I am very confident that a guy that used to post here under the name coereg, expected this. No offense to him, but this isn't due to rare bball acumen, but rather, his undying optimism for CU Hoops.

Cain is not an unknown 100% he will not contribute.

Duke, in your opinion, do you see us being a CBI team at least?
Not really. We could make NIT if everyone steps up, but who knows?...So I left for vacation on Sept 10th...and that was for two weeks...when I came back to the US, I checked on some basic **** on the internet. I did NOT SEE THAT CAIN LEFT?!?!?! **** ME...but in spite of what some of you wrote, I applaud the young man. As much as I love sports, I wish the general mentality in this country celebrated academics and steady jobs more than making quick millions and being a celebrity. I think Cain leaving hurts us a lot. I never liked Dufault inside, and I'm not convinced that SHT will either stay healthy or contribute tons. Eckloff is just a practice body, and Mills is nothing more than a project right now. Roberson is good. We really could have used a big body.

Now who the **** repped JRK back to green?

A couple of people who are excellent judges of character and all around accumen. One of these very wise individuals even wrote this:

rep. i didn't even read your ****ing post but you are usually right. Tired of everyone ripping on your just because you are realistic.

A couple of people who are excellent judges of character and all around accumen. One of these very wise individuals even wrote this:

I sent you from full red bars to full green bars and then you **** on my gift by showing someone else's rep comment?

Also, I will agree that you can be more realistic than some uberfans, which I actually would like, except that you do it in the douchiest ****ing way. People should hate on you because you seriously seem to suck as a person. Doesn't mean you can't have valid opinions, just that you suck so much that your opinions shouldn't be taken seriously.

-- I'm a Guy On A Buffalo --

to be fair, its a lot easier to build a bball program than a football program. U only need about 6 or 7 guys in basketball (and if you have a really an elite NBA type recruit you can go far) You need about 45 at least for football at least.

Back