What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I am genuinely looking forward to football season

Agree. Love having options, but they never seem to let a RB get in the groove. Gotta take some shots to get your head in the game.

I have a deal in place with the mods that I will be banned for a week if we don't win by more than 10pts against CSU. I'm gonna double down on that and publicly announce that we will make a bowl game or I will be banned for 2 weeks. This site is my babe, you know how serious I am when I'm willing to risk time away.
So it's time to update this, because this bet is no longer courageous or fun considering we just won our second toughest conference road game with our back-up QB.

I don't like overreaction guy, I lol at him too and I'm trying not to be him right now. But this defense is legit, and will progress as the season goes on. The offense moved at will on Michigan, they can do it on just about anyone in the nation. They finally snatched a victory in a game they were close to turning into a multiple score win. I know we will lose a couple, that's life and that's football. But we can beat anyone and everyone in this conference.

We are winning the Pac12 south. I'm not going to bet on that. We are going to win the Pac12 Championship Game or the mods will ban me for the 3 longest weeks of my life. That's going to come at a MAJOR #CUin17 recruiting time period and I'm not sure how I will get through not being able to visit my AllBuffs bros to celebrate all the 4* commits. Thankfully the rise is real. Can't wait for Sefo to do this:

MMRMJAUAZKLYWIK.20110905205849.jpg

Except you know, with the pac12 championship trophy instead :)

Come at me pessimists.

200.gif

So it's time to update this, because this bet is no longer courageous or fun considering we just won our second toughest conference road game with our back-up QB.

I don't like overreaction guy, I lol at him too and I'm trying not to be him right now. But this defense is legit, and will progress as the season goes on. The offense moved at will on Michigan, they can do it on just about anyone in the nation. They finally snatched a victory in a game they were close to turning into a multiple score win. I know we will lose a couple, that's life and that's football. But we can beat anyone and everyone in this conference.

We are winning the Pac12 south. I'm not going to bet on that. We are going to win the Pac12 Championship Game or the mods will ban me for the 3 longest weeks of my life. That's going to come at a MAJOR #CUin17 recruiting time period and I'm not sure how I will get through not being able to visit my AllBuffs bros to celebrate all the 4* commits. Thankfully the rise is real. Can't wait for Sefo to do this:

Come at me pessimists.

200.gif

Insufferable gloating from you this December would very much be a welcome thing. :p

Come at me pessimists.

200.gif

giphy.gif

To the OP - I wasn't.

Bruised and battered from a decade of futility I really didn't expect much. Hell, 6 wins and mediocrity would have been several rungs up the ladder from where we were. So I approached the season with a half hearted "we'll see".

This has been a very special season.

Mods: Clean Undies, please.

Woo-hoo. What a season!

What?

First no poop thread, now no Skidmark!

No Oregon cheerleaders thread, no hotties competition, and all this after Wally stopped posting about reflector belts and GIA found a permanent (and most distressingly private) relationship.

Place is getting way to civilized for most of us around here.

Some real gems in here. Kudos to all this sunshine pumpers whose prognostication were dead on, or close to it.

I'll kiss __________'s ass on the steps of Folsum if the Buffs win the PAC and go bowling.

Pucker-up, Buttercup.

EDIT: I nominate @L Buff or @Darth Snow for the blank. Also would settle for Phil DiStephano.

Hope you're wrong. (y)

Last edited:
I would give FLounder credit if he actually believed what he posts most of the time.

At least I'm winning something, while your pessimistic ass isn't even shooting.

Shooters shoot their shot. I shot, and it was a ****ing
200.gif
You... didn't win a damn thing. You made a prediction not even you thought would happen. That's it.

You... didn't win a damn thing. You made a prediction not even you thought would happen. That's it.

The funny thing is, throughout the past year, all I have been saying was this was our year. I did believe we were winning 10+ games this year.

You are wrong.

I'll kiss __________'s ass on the steps of Folsum if the Buffs win the PAC and go bowling.
This has an interesting flavor to it. First, who is he referring to (Im guessing Darth Snow), second, if it happens, we totally need to hold him to it.

Back