What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I don't care if they consider it a rivalry

That pretty much sums up why I don't feel that NU-CU is a rivalry. A rivalry has alot to do with respect. It's quite obvious you people don't respect us, and with that attitude, it's very hard for us to respect you.

Can I get you a tissue?:bawling:

:hippie:

That pretty much sums up why I don't feel that NU-CU is a rivalry. A rivalry has alot to do with respect. It's quite obvious you people don't respect us, and with that attitude, it's very hard for us to respect you.

I respect Colorado very much.

The "fan" you're responding to I don't, of course (who could?).

But Colorado and the coach there are first class.

I respect Colorado very much.

The "fan" you're responding to I don't, of course (who could?).

But Colorado and the coach there are first class.

"Don't get me upset now! Don't make a big ****in' thing out of it, Spider, ya little prick. You're gonna make me think what the **** I did here!"

I don't care if you respect me or not. Honestly. Why does it matter to you?

I don't care what you think!!!

amen. i just want for the Buffs to kick them in the teeth, repeatedly. i don't care what they say about it. i wish we had a better chance this season. on the field, their team appears to be trending up and our team appears to be trending down. and, hawk and friends haven't exactly torn up the big 12 on the road in november.

but, the whole "debate" over rivalry status is irrelevant. like all sets of fans, they have some good and some bad. personally, i will never, ever forgive some of their actions over the years and i hope they lose every freaking game until the end of time. how they "feel" about that is totally beside the point.

DIE FUSKER DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amen. i just want for the Buffs to kick them in the teeth, repeatedly. i don't care what they say about it. i wish we had a better chance this season. on the field, their team appears to be trending up and our team appears to be trending down. and, hawk and friends haven't exactly torn up the big 12 on the road in november.

but, the whole "debate" over rivalry status is irrelevant. like all sets of fans, they have some good and some bad. personally, i will never, ever forgive some of their actions over the years and i hope they lose every freaking game until the end of time. how they "feel" about that is totally beside the point.

DIE FUSKER DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why so much hatred brotha? I always want nebraska to beat colorado, but there isn't sincere hatred. You must hate nebraska because nebraska is flat out better then colorado.

You must hate nebraska because nebraska is flatter than colorado.

FIFY

there are some good folks and some not so good ones, like every fan base. but, i have a long memory and there are certain things i will never forgive or forget. so, i hope CU stomps the **** out of the fuskers this year and every other year. and, i hope the Buffs do it in the most efficient and remorseless way possible.

the odds are a bit stacked against it this year, but it won't change my hope.

Not a rivalry....yet let's take a look at how many fusker fans have log on or posted here (a CU Buffaloes fan message board) just this week

HazerHusker
Waylon
CSU Husker
Dallas Flier
Blackshirts
Craven Creek
Coloradosker
Big Red Cop
Kameltosis
Buff Surveyor
Husker Cutie
red machine
DakotaHusker
Husker Mark
Spider
sokonline

and those are the ones that are obvious

Not a rivalry....yet let's take a look at how many Husker fans have logged on or posted here (a CU Buffaloes fan and loving welcome to all message board) just this week:

HazerHusker
Waylon
CSU Husker
Dallas Flier
Blackshirts
Craven Creek
Coloradosker
Big Red Cop
Kameltosis
Buff Surveyor
Husker Cutie
red machine
DakotaHusker
Husker Mark
Spider
sokonline

and those are the ones that are obvious

Thank you.

I've been reading this board for a while. I finally decided to register and post because of all the nebraska bashing.

So because a couple dozen husker fans joined a colorado message board, that makes it a rivalry? No
I have been a thorn in their asses since 05! There actually a bunch of fun people to screw around with and talk chit. Since the Big 8 was murdered......that is when the NU/CU rivalry was born. I am curious Dakota, who actually would you consider our rivalry now?

I have been a thorn in their asses since 05! There actually a bunch of fun people to screw around with and talk chit. Since the Big 8 was murdered......that is when the NU/CU rivalry was born. I am curious Dakota, who actually would you consider our rivalry now?

Talking **** is fun and since it's hate week, I would have neg-repped you, but I like your signature quote too much.

Talking **** is fun and since it's hate week, I would have neg-repped you, but I like your signature quote too much.

Yeah I was actually watching the today show one morning when she was interviewing some Marines over in Iraq. I about spit my entire cup of coffee down the front of me after hearing what he had told her. The look of pure shock and terror on her face after he told her that, was an instant classic!

I would have neg-repped him too...but I am tapped out by some 24-hour rule....

You're just angry because you live in that **** hole called the Metroplex! :smile2: but there is some kick ass high school football up there though!

You're just angry because you live in that **** hole called the Metroplex! :smile2: but there is some kick ass high school football up there though!
I will take the Metroplex over BF Nebraska any day....

Nebraska currently doens't have a rival. It sucks that the big 8 was broken up.

Back