What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I hate idiots

Okay to state the obvious, this is a thread on the ****in Huskers, relevant for any corn eating damn fool um yeah. Okay guess what there are threads on recruits, ****in fly's, clocks, movies and a dude gettin his face seared by a frying pan.

Yes all CU fans talk about is the Huskers who play a schedule yearly that is a ****in disgrace out of conference. But yes all Buffs fan continually talk about the Huskers give me a freakin break. Classy fans of a state that threatens to kill coaches and has a litany of offenders who get a free pass due to being Husker football players have no right to cast stones.

Big props to Dusty btw for atleast coming here alot and being a valued member and being honest about many things , same applies to Bigred also.

Last edited:
I think the whole situation is pretty $hitty to be honest with you. Most of the Husker fans I've talked with agree with me as well. Granted they tried to make it "right" by offering the kid a grey shirt and an opportunity to get a scholorship next season, but still, I think it sucks................:sad2:

I think the whole situation is pretty $hitty to be honest with you. Most of the Husker fans I've talked with agree with me as well. Granted they tried to make it "right" by offering the kid a grey shirt and an opportunity to get a scholorship next season, but still, I think it sucks................:sad2:

Since we don't know what all went down, and Bo isn't an experienced head coach, I'm inclined to reserve judgement. But it sure doesn't look good to yank a scholarship this close to signing day.

Since we don't know what all went down, and Bo isn't an experienced head coach, I'm inclined to reserve judgement. But it sure doesn't look good to yank a scholarship this close to signing day.

True and while I'm pissed about it I don't know the whole story as well and probably will never know. :huh:

True and while I'm pissed about it I don't know the whole story as well and probably will never know. :huh:

either they have the ships or they don't. they yanked a ship and offered a greyshirt, then pick up a kid from cali.

you don't have to know the full story to know that is not what you want to build your reputation on.

On the bodtman issue, I don't remember the site but Bo was trying to help him get into another school, I think i saw Colorado on the list.

Back