What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I have a shameful confession about the basketball tournament this Olympics

when were they down?
the box score shows them with a significant lead at the end of 1

Couple of minutes into the first, but I wouldn´t call 6 points a significant lead, especially not when you´re favored by 50+

Couple of minutes into the first, but I wouldn´t call 6 points a significant lead, especially not when you´re favored by 50+

Sorry Jensie - I misinterpreted your initial post thinking that you meant they were down 12-15 points not 12 points to 15 points so i didn't how that was possible looking at the box score.

Is this game even on any channel? I just flipped over to NBC for a split second and they have some bull**** synchronized diving on.

Is this game even on any channel? I just flipped over to NBC for a split second and they have some bull**** synchronized diving on.

It´s been finished for a while, but I think the main team sports events are live on MSNBC or CNBC or something.

One thing about the basketball that I have noticed is how much I miss Doug Collins as an analyst on NBA games since he's coaching the Sixers now. Top notch commentary on the bball.

Team GB loses by one after 2 desperation threes as they can´t foul the opponent, who dribbles out the clock.

team usa hit 29 threes win by 83 points 156-73 :lol: this was a beating that would make even chris brown say wow

Holy ****.

(And here is some of my frustration with the tape delay. I'd like to read an article about the hoops, but I can't go to ESPN or SI without seeing the results of the swimming, which I'd to be a surprise when I watch tonight.)

Holy ****.

(And here is some of my frustration with the tape delay. I'd like to read an article about the hoops, but I can't go to ESPN or SI without seeing the results of the swimming, which I'd to be a surprise when I watch tonight.)

No article yet, but I can c&p a box score?

I guess some of Nigeria's players said they weren't going to be intimidated by the USA
Wonder if anyone else will open their mouth too.

I find this US team hard to pull for. I almost hope Lithuania pulls this off. Almost.

Couple of big 3's by Lebron and Williams to help them pull away. Lithuania is getting killed off turnovers too.

5 point win. Man, the crowd really turned on the USA. Lithuania gets the standing ovation at the end. Everybody loves the underdog.

Lithuania played as a team while the US played a ton of one man offense. Overall talent won out over a better team. Sad to watch.

Lithuania played as a team while the US played a ton of one man offense. Overall talent won out over a better team. Sad to watch.

That's always the main obstacle for the US team. They don't get to practice together much.

Back