What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I hope you guys come to hate Utah as much as we do.

I'm guessing from this smack that it is a must that the U and the Y continue to meet OOC each year. Utah's also got brass ones when it comes to scheduling (look at this year: SJSU, ISU, Pitt, ND), even though a single loss right now kills their hopes of a BCS bowl. Props, Utes. Wonder if/how much that will change should they get into the 12-Pac.

Steve Tevere lol, remember that movie. It was like watching Rocky to my sister, she was in gymnastics for years. That chick in that pic would work anybodies ass over, geez. BCS is right though, flexibility like that is never a bad thing.

yeah, but still. It's not really hateworthy, frankly it's kind of refreshing. You may or may not understand how toxic our hate/hate relationship with the huskers might have been. So toxic, in fact, gymnastics were never discussed. In fact, when gymnastics enter the conversation, it seems to me there are not enough things to hate about each other.

But just in case, I'll watch American Anthem a few times before we play the Utes next. mmmmmmm, Janet Jones in teh 80's...

The fuskers wear red and have a good gymnastics team. Da Yutes wear red and have a good gymnastics program. This will be useful in establishing my hate our new Pac-12 little brother.... :smile2:

Feel the wrath of UU gymnasty!

5210532.jpg

I would like to feel the wrath......

:nod:

The fuskers wear red and have a good gymnastics team. Da Yutes wear red and have a good gymnastics program. This will be useful in establishing my hate our new Pac-12 little brother.... :smile2:

Why yes, our women's gymnastics program is very good - one of the best in the nation.

Jealous?

BYU's long standing rivalry with Utah has provided us with a depth of smack talk that we will happily arm you with. I'm sure there are plenty of items that Utah hopes don't follow them to the Pac12, i.e. their fetish with pirates, Kyle Whittingham holding opposing teams accountable, can't fill the stadium unless they give out free tickets. So when the time comes and they come to your board just reply to any smack talk with the following. You may not know what it means but they certainly will
1. Aaaaargh, Matie
2. KW will hold them accountable
3. Little Brother
4. Pumping Gas
5. Pizza Delivery
6. Gymnastics
7. Rice Eccles, the stadium the Olympics built
8. Went to Utah because you couldn't get into BYU (They love this one, sends them into convulsions)
9. Utefans.net server "going down" after 06 loss to BYU

That should get you guys started. They've been a great rival and if I'm being honest, as a byu fan it kills me to see them move on to the big show and we stay behind. They have been a great rival and you guys will love ute fans.

I Hate BYU.....you guys are a bunch of two-faced morons. I will take Utah in a heartbeat.

Why yes, our women's gymnastics program is very good - one of the best in the nation.

Jealous?

No, that's awesome though. Good for you guys.

Here's a question. Would you assert that your gymnastics fans are the "classiest" anywhere? Do you guys clap for your gymnastics opponents win or lose? Could you maybe tell us about the time a CU fan threw a piss-balloon at some gymnist during her floor exercise. Or maybe I could just show up at a meet and do that, to get this ball rolling.

I'm really looking for a reason to hate you guys.

This is getting good. What Utah-BYU has just become is CU-CSU but with a religious aspect.

Let the hate flow!

Back