What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I just discovered "rep"

Maybe it's because it's always the same old stuff brought up with nothing new to add. After awhile it's pointless to continue to argue over the same crap.

please reference:

marshmallow filled nails
piss balloons
spitting foulmouthed grandmothers

:huh:

Maybe it's because it's always the same old stuff brought up with nothing new to add. After awhile it's pointless to continue to argue over the same crap.

seemingly, it would be. which is why it is highly entertaining to see the continuous shucker efforts to belittle a team that has smacked them around pretty damn good lately.

please reference:

marshmallow filled nails
piss balloons
spitting foulmouthed grandmothers

:huh:

amended: ice balls as well (they assume that colorado shares the same weather patterns. it has surface validity, but falls apart in light of the fact that the past several meetups have been in weather that is rather hostile to above projectiles).

No I just tend to not pay attention to a word you say........:smile2:

:lol: which explains why you have shown yourself to be pathologically obsessive about trying to conversate with me.

there are pencils at my school that are sharper than you are.

:lol: which explains why you have shown yourself to be pathologically obsessive about trying to conversate with me.

there are pencils at my school that are sharper than you are.

Good one.....................here I'll come down to your level....................."I know you are, but what am I?" It's so sad what they did to you when you were a child. Those chemical tests really did a number on you. :lol:

Good one.....................here I'll come down to your level....................."I know you are, but what am I?" It's so sad what they did to you when you were a child. Those chemical tests really did a number on you. :lol:

you think THAT is a comeback?? come on shucker. you can do better.

i love it. the more you go ballistic, the more truly you represent your fanbase. that would be ill-informed, awkward, blind, and possibly misshapen.

i will give you a hint: the team that was on the table, which has kicked your ass is ou. i can understand why the smoke and mirrors are more comfortable to you, though. much more pleasant than the ass raping your team has suffered.

you think THAT is a comeback?? come on shucker. you can do better.

i love it. the more you go ballistic, the more truly you represent your fanbase. that would be ill-informed, awkward, blind, and possibly misshapen.

i will give you a hint: the team that was on the table, which has kicked your ass is ou. i can understand why the smoke and mirrors are more comfortable to you, though. much more pleasant than the ass raping your team has suffered.

Hey I know OU kicked our ass last year and there is no denying that. Do I love the fact that CU beat them? Hell yes I do. I am happy for all of the CU fans except you. I give the other CU fans respect, but not you. I know you don't care and that doesn't bother me one bit. Please show me where I am going ballistic because I see nowhere in any of my posts that I have gone ballistic. Oh cue the long ass 4 page post where she attempts to use big words to sound smart and get her point across. Get the thesaurus out.

Hey I know OU kicked our ass last year and there is no denying that. Do I love the fact that CU beat them? Hell yes I do. I am happy for all of the CU fans except you. I give the other CU fans respect, but not you. I know you don't care and that doesn't bother me one bit. Please show me where I am going ballistic because I see nowhere in any of my posts that I have gone ballistic. Oh cue the long ass 4 page post where she attempts to use big words to sound smart and get her point across. Get the thesaurus out.

i would consider a thesarus, but to acquire one would require am hour and a half trip to the bookstore. that is just not worth it when i can just talk off the cuff and make you feel like the little man you are.

as mbb said yesterday, i am so far in your head, it has to ache with me kicking your brain around. that would be your first clue that its evident that you do not hold your composure nearly as much as you like to protest.

I just stumbled across the "reputation" accesory. I never knew that existed before. haha! Personally, i think it's kinda stupid, but whatever. I'm kind of an idiot when it comes to technology, and just all this stuff, webpages and whatnot, it comes with the territory being from here in Nebraska, but I got some negative rep from some guy called UBT for saying Bob Stoops is a good coach but an arrogant jerk. How could anyone have a problem with that?

It's really not that I even care, I just don't understand how that pisses off someone.

whatever.

Btw, you owe me some bitch! :smile2:

i would consider a thesarus, but to acquire one would require am hour and a half trip to the bookstore. that is just not worth it when i can just talk off the cuff and make you feel like the little man you are.

as mbb said yesterday, i am so far in your head, it has to ache with me kicking your brain around. that would be your first clue that its evident that you do not hold your composure nearly as much as you like to protest.

Ok...........

Back