What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I"ll explaine.

:smokin:

First of,I"ve have decide to use the sick guy with thermoter in his mouth as my simple for this big MU-CU week. On a nother note I liked something else that I" can"t fine or rember,so you can just let it go,okay?

I need now to let you know about my idea of Touhg as Rain. It"s mine own idea, but you can use it for you"re own team sfter I leave. It"s not againts any law in MU, but I don"t know abouth you"re laws in COLO, so you might check. Iwas in Colo once,but only not long,so you"ll will need to do that you"re self.

If you go outside ina tough rain downpour I can tell you that it will hurt. If you look strait up into a hard rain poor it will fell like BB"s poking you"re skin in you"re face. Sleeting would be worse.That"s not just my idea,it"S fact. Okay an from that I figurd that my best MU Tiger could have a tough name an, hey, it all seems to wrok real nice. That"s how it became a slowgun.When I first got this thougth it seemsed to make sents to me,an I just found the internets to a Huskerboadr an tasled to them about it.Some of the GBR didn"t get it,so I used this nother way/

If you stick an water hose to you"re ear an turn it on full, it can blow water into you"re head. Plus also that can mean water is hurting or TOUGH. So more reason for rain to be tough. I never put a hose in my ear,but I senn it done once.

There"s more about the GLendower banner an the GameDAY at OU wear I made a toughEr aS P raiN deal fro them to use. I don"t want to spend time on that now. Plus also I"m helping on the Huskers WWW to use the corn riding the pikle as they"re simple until they get they"re best GBR in top rate again. It gets hard to tell.

I"m tried of writing for now. I"m going back to read the Huskers internest now.

Tuff Tiger

Ziolent, is that you?

Oh hay Tuff Tiger,

Guys tuff tiger is the good guys and he also is with Jerry whos good to. I met tuff tiger at thes stop when I found a rock in cereals hes nice enough to lend me his fork cause to get out the rock but I was managing without it. But that” another time to tell. I personally seen Tuff do his water trick before and it is serios awesomeness:thumbsup:. He turned on the hoses and full balst and but it up to his ears…the waters then came out of his nose. It REALLy did look like it hurt though. Let”s all hope that hes going to do the waters trick again this weekend, you”ll all be very impressed. He just needs the better simple.

Tuff Tiger, tell Jerry I said hi.

Oh hay Tuff Tiger,

Guys tuff tiger is the good guys and he also is with Jerry whos good to. I met tuff tiger at thes stop when I found a rock in cereals hes nice enough to lend me his fork cause to get out the rock but I was managing without it. But that” another time to tell. I personally seen Tuff do his water trick before and it is serios awesomeness:thumbsup:. He turned on the hoses and full balst and but it up to his ears…the waters then came out of his nose. It REALLy did look like it hurt though. Let”s all hope that hes going to do the waters trick again this weekend, you”ll all be very impressed. He just needs the better simple.

Tuff Tiger, tell Jerry I said hi.

:lol: post of the year.

Thes posts like tiggre r eezY win your fingres are wrrapt in ducktaip & tiyp on cellfone keyz. And alzo take lots of crztal meth. A brainn is a trrible thing to wiast and having good harts is whats importtant.

ThisThreadRocks.jpg

Now I"ll go to T A+M. To be affair I must explain now Tough as Rain can work before they come to Columbia,MU. Have goodluck against the ISU team nect week.

:smokin:

TuffTiger

One thing to improve TuffTiger's posts...Make "Crayon" a font type.

Thanks for the laughs. Good luck with that Tough as Rain thing.

is anyone else tempted to go lurk on aggy boards to see what happens?

i hope tuff shows up every now and then! :thumbsup:

Back