What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I think it’s time for a new team motto

Close, right next to it. Texas A&M definitely doesn't belong on there, unless it was a weird mother****ing fan base list. :D
I've never been to College Station and have had little interaction with their alumni.

4-5 times, when meeting an A&M grad, I'll ask one of my favorite obscure college trivia questions:

"In the P5, there's two schools with a full time Corp of Cadets. I graduated from the other one. Any idea?" None of them knew it was VT.

Anyone who has the Nubs as 'friendly' is apparently unable to comprehend passive-aggressive behavior.
The only fans I’ve ever had trouble with have been N fans, even when I was being friendly.
I was at a wedding (in MN) several years ago and one of the relatives of the bride (probably the only nebraskan there) wouldn’t even talk to me after finding out I was from CO. It was ridiculous.

The only fans I’ve ever had trouble with have been N fans, even when I was being friendly.
I was at a wedding (in MN) several years ago and one of the relatives of the bride (probably the only nebraskan there) wouldn’t even talk to me after finding out I was from CO. It was ridiculous.

Will Ferrell Loser GIF

Lucky you.

Call me crazy, but I'm not big on conversations with people who have no sense of humor and are topically limited to corn, corn fed beef, and Nebraska football.

To be fair, I can't think of a time when I begged for an kicking more than in Lincoln, and they were pretty tolerant.

I was hanging around with 2 giant sized CU fans so that probably helped. And UK, which probably didn't.
I’m pretty confident the only thing that saved my group from an ass kicking in Lincoln was that we were a group of a dozen plus. Multiple Knub fans came up to us in the bar(s) after the 26-12 victory saying “How dare you wear your CU gear in here!” Followed by a realization our group was much bigger than their group and they ultimately tucked tail and walked away.

Their derision probably wasn’t helped by the fact we sang the CU fight song every 15 minutes…

You know, I did just remember us being at huge craft market in Rogers, AR, which is just south of the MO/AR border. Ozark country, so beautiful, but, you know.

Anyway, we actually had a lady who told us she wouldn't buy anything from us when she found out I was a Broncos fan. Apparently she was a Chiefs fan, and she hated the Broncos so much she wasn't gonna give us any business.

Then she told me she was also a K-State fan, so even though she hated the Broncos, she liked Dalton Risner. So I told her he was from Wiggins, CO and had grown up being a huge Broncos fan. She just looked at me with something that looked very much like pure loathing and walked away.

People are weird.

You know, I did just remember us being at huge craft market in Rogers, AR, which is just south of the MO/AR border. Ozark country, so beautiful, but, you know.

Anyway, we actually had a lady who told us she wouldn't buy anything from us when she found out I was a Broncos fan. Apparently she was a Chiefs fan, and she hated the Broncos so much she wasn't gonna give us any business.

Then she told me she was also a K-State fan, so even though she hated the Broncos, she liked Dalton Risner. So I told her he was from Wiggins, CO and had grown up being a huge Broncos fan. She just looked at me with something that looked very much like pure loathing and walked away.

People are weird.
And then Alfred pushed her down the stairs.

Back