What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ideas For the C-Unit

I like AC/DC. Great band.

Personally, I think Thunderstruck is a better entrance anthem for the hoops team. Back in Black is more appropriate for the football team.

Hells Bells has a great intro, but it falls off after the first 20 seconds or so.

I think a re-start of that chant @TZISKIN tried to get going in hoops a few years ago has potential.

Slight modification so it rolls better. Along the lines of...

You will lose
You will lose
You will lose at al-ti-tude

Two words.

JOHN...DENVER

giphy.gif

I can tell you all that the students are not going to be able to memorize a John Denver song if they can't even get "Glory Colorado". Most of them probably don't even know who he is.

Just needs one of those things on the big screen with the lyrics and the bouncing ball like they have on Sesame Street. And with that, further simplify it to the only parts anyone knows anyway. Here's all you need to do:

Yada yada yada yada yada yada, yada yada yada yada yada
Yada yada yada yada yada.

And the Colorado Rocky Mountain high, I've seen it raining fire in the sky.
The shadows from the starlight are softer than a lullaby.
Rocky Mountain high, Colorado. Rocky Mountain high.

You can talk to God and listen to the casual reply.

I know he'd be a poor man if he never saw an eagle fly,
Rocky Mountain high, the Colorado Rocky Mountain high, I've seen it raining fire in the sky.
Friends around the campfire and everybody's high

:D

I can tell you all that the students are not going to be able to memorize a John Denver song if they can't even get "Glory Colorado". Most of them probably don't even know who he is.
At least they know there are supposed to be words to Glory. No one knows that Go Colorado has lyrics.

Great American. ****ty Pilot.

...Too soon? (joke stolen from Me First and the Gimme Gimmes show at Riot Fest two weeks ago)

Do you want to put everyone to ****ing sleep?
Just to be clear so no one on here thinks I'm a ****ing idiot, those were joke suggestions. I'm extremely funny. I learned at comedy school that when you have to explain the joke that means you totally did it right.

Just to be clear so no one on here thinks I'm a ****ing idiot, those were joke suggestions. I'm extremely funny. I learned at comedy school that when you have to explain the joke that means you totally did it right.
I don't get it.

Back