What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

If there is one coach other than Hawk that must go, let me nominate Denver Johnson

I had never heard of Denver Johnson when we hired him and I don't every want to hear his name again.

did anyone here actually play O-line at any level. I keep watching Solder play and he does not use his arms. the guy plays like a T-Rex and doesn't use his 6'9" arms to keep rushers away.

Everyone associated with the offense side of football needs to be fired yesterday, including Hagan. The D side gets the Hawaii game to show up. They were put in way to many bad spots because of our crappy offense against Cal.

It would have been nice if the offense would have strung together 4-5 first downs in a row to give the D a rest.

I not not particularly inspired by any coach or the group they are coaching right now.
And I hate to say that because I really like Cabral and what he has meant to the program through the years

[\sarcasm]If we fire Denver Johnson, we'll lose all those Texas recruting tie ins.[/sarcasm]

3 that I could live with if the new coach wants to keep: Ambrose, Prince, and Cabral. Honestly though, everyone that has ever taken orders from Hawk is tainted in my book so if the new coach has some of his guys lined up, by all means bring them in.

3 that I could live with if the new coach wants to keep: Ambrose, Prince, and Cabral. Honestly though, everyone that has ever taken orders from Hawk is tainted in my book so if the new coach has some of his guys lined up, by all means bring them in.

I forgot about Prince. Do the receivers look much better this year? I really can't tell since the line sucks so bad, plus TH has terrible ball placement.

seriously who do we keep at this point. Maybe Cabral, Ambrose and DH. But then again DH couldn't even get his own son here. WTF
Plus Hagan ran off two of our legitimate HB threats. And look at our running game.

seriously who do we keep at this point. Maybe Cabral, Ambrose and DH. But then again DH couldn't even get his own son here. WTF

I'd go for Cabral and Ambrose. Nobody else. And if the new coach (God be with him) wants to start with a whole new staff, I'd be ok with that. But I like the idea of having somebody with Cabral's buff ties on the staff.

I'd go for Cabral and Ambrose. Nobody else. And if the new coach (God be with him) wants to start with a whole new staff, I'd be ok with that. But I like the idea of having somebody with Cabral's buff ties on the staff.

I think it would be a shame to get rid of Cabral. We know he can coach and he seems to have a passion for CU football. The new head coach can decide what to do with the rest.

I think it would be a shame to get rid of Cabral. We know he can coach and he seems to have a passion for CU football. The new head coach can decide what to do with the rest.

It'd be a shame to lose cabral, but the new coach should be able to do whatever the **** he wants.

Back