What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

If we don't have much talent

It's definitely an improvement.

I think that's the broader point. A program like CU should have 1 or more players on just about every watch list during every preseason. We haven't been there recently. Glad to see us starting to climb out of the rut we've been in.

well i don't really like your positively negative post either.... either you negatively evaluate your negative posts so that they become positive, or you positively stop being negative on your positive posts.

This ain't physics, pal! We aren't talking magnetic flux!!!!!!!!!! Or ions and neutrons!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Congrats CU players for making these watchlists, it's a great honor. Having said this, it will not make cu a better football team.

There, a positive side for DBT and his " mommy, their being negative again" crowd, and a negative for the rest of the " Hawk sucks, football sucks, you're a ****ing idot " crowd...

I think kickoff cant get here soon enough for the natives are getting restless lol. As far as the season, we'll see.

Back