What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I'm still proud of these buffs

i will put more heat on the staff after next year. i see the same mistakes but i also see a beat down and banged up team with no bye week. this team is young and that cannot be stated enough. we are building a foundation and i have no fear that we will see more than six wins next year and a marked improvement.

i am not sure how much they could have changed their game plan as the team that is blowing the other team out ususally keep trying to do what was successful.

Very well said! :thumbsup:

Before the season started I predicted 5 wins. And most of you were saying around the same. Now we win 5 and douchebags are calling for the coaches jobs.

Before the season started I predicted 5 wins. And most of you were saying around the same. Now we win 5 and douchebags are calling for the coaches jobs.

Hey Valdez, **** you with the gay lion! :lol:

Say's we beat Mizzou. But back to the buffs. You should be proud of them, almost a 100% improvement from last year. :thumbsup:

So you beat Mizzou. And Mizzou beat CU. That must mean you would beat CU, right.

Oh yeah - 27-24... :lol:

At least you have a little better perspective on CU than some CU fans... :huh:

So you beat Mizzou. And Mizzou beat CU. That must mean you would beat CU, right.

Oh yeah - 27-24... :lol:

At least you have a little better perspective on CU than some CU fans... :huh:
What gets me is that there are some that say KU should be no. 1 in the country. Now that is some pure BS.

What gets me is that there are some that say KU should be no. 1 in the country. Now that is some pure BS.

Sorry, but they have the best claim of any Big XII team. :thumbsup:

At least they were able to beat Colorado... :sad1:

You'll have your chance to try to quiet the disrespect that you feel your little sooners are receiving in the championship game. Too bad it will only put your team in a position to play for third place.

You would have been in great position if it weren't for those darned Buffaloes! :thumbsup::lol:

i will not put sooner fan on ignore.

that's half assing it.

I will just make fun of Sooners campus looking like Texas Womens.

Back