What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Imagine, if you will

I was just thinking.... if someone had told everyone that Viska would have like 30 yards receiving, no touchdowns, and a key fumble in this game, would anyone think we win the game? It's great that even with him having a subpar game, we still had great offensive output. Imagine what's going to happen when he gets back on track

interesting. I was thinking that he shouldn't start this weekend. If we need him on hand then sure but give him more time to heal for conference play if we can
I'd like to see this be a game where Stanley, Arias, JJ, and Bell get the majority of the playing time and even Vontae and Huffman-Dixon get some time as one of their four games. Viska, KD and Brown can all be available, but I'd rather not see them exposed to possibly injury unless we find the game too close for comfort and need them.

If he continues trending this way I wonder if draft stock takes a big enough hit that it would be best to come back next year.
I doubt it but ya never know.

Or solidifies his decision to leave after this season since NFL teams would generally have better medical staff than college football teams.

My preference is that they dress Shenault for this game but try to not have to play him. Heard a ton about Arias during camp, lets see it.
Shenault should play every game. I agree to rotate and give Arias some significant time, but unless he’s too hurt to play, your best player needs to be involved.

WE NEED TO WIN THIS GAME. If we want a bowl, anyway. It's a winnable game. We only have 10 more games to watch him play in the black and gold. Play Viska until we are up 21.
Agree with most of that, but if his shoulder isnt 100%, wouldn't we be better served to lean on some of our other talented playmakers and get Laviska 100% for conference play

Agree with most of that, but if his shoulder isnt 100%, wouldn't we be better served to lean on some of our other talented playmakers and get Laviska 100% for conference play
bank wins now. If he can play and is better than the other guys, play him.

I don't feel like we're scheming to get him the football like we did a year ago. Feels very hard to get him the ball, for some reason or another.

In a way Viska being less than 100% is good for this team.

We have managed to beat CSU and Nebraska without him putting up big numbers.

Instead we have had to turn to other guys. KD was a game changer against the fuskers, Tony Brown has been looked to at key times and produced, we have gone to Russell in key moments and he has produced.

The message to the team (including the coaches) is that our winning and losing isn't entirely dependent on one guy. Viska is a generational talent but our fortunes are not completely dependent on him.

There were a lot of factors involved in our total collapse last season (thanks BWalk,) but one of those was the sense that without Viska our offense couldn't produce. These games should help prove that wrong.

As fun as LS is to watch, I'm glad to see other players being utilized. Should only help LS opportunities as the year goes on. Teams will need to fear the other WRs a bit more.

In a way Viska being less than 100% is good for this team.

We have managed to beat CSU and ****braska without him putting up big numbers.

Instead we have had to turn to other guys. KD was a game changer against the fuskers, Tony Brown has been looked to at key times and produced, we have gone to Russell in key moments and he has produced.

The message to the team (including the coaches) is that our winning and losing isn't entirely dependent on one guy. Viska is a generational talent but our fortunes are not completely dependent on him.

There were a lot of factors involved in our total collapse last season (thanks BWalk,) but one of those was the sense that without Viska our offense couldn't produce. These games should help prove that wrong.
I’m pretty glad we’re keeping up with the B_walk pummeling. I’m pretty sure he’s a witch.

Back