What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Important Games Down the Stretch

I don't think beating USC or WSU is going to really help CU's resume. Guess it is another conference win. Probably drops the RPI. What we want to avoid imo, is dropping to 7th or 8th in the Conference. Either scenario is a much tougher game (likely Oregon or Oregon State). Really, Colorado just needs to get a win this week.

I'd be ecstatic with the #6 seed. That means CU gets a win to get to 10-8.

Losing both this week and drawing Oregon or Oregon State (good chance of losing either) would be such a nightmare. Ending the season on a 5 game losing streak would make me really nervous. As much as a win over USC or Wazzu doesn't really do anything, at least it would end the losing. Please, Buffs, get a damn win this week and make it moot.

Seriously, this.

It looks like we will have to win both games for a shot at the 4 seed, and i'm not counting on them doing that. Sneaking into the 5 seed would be great though.

With how bad we are on the road under Boyle, even with Dinwiddie we almost lost to Washington State, I doubt we can win either game this week unless the other team has a major injury to their best player. I have zero confidence this team can win away from Coors unless it is a terrible team.

I just hope we can end up as the 5/6 seed and play either USC or Wash State, those are the only two teams that we can beat on a neutral court with confidence. Anyone else, and I will be worried.

With how bad we are on the road under Boyle, even with Dinwiddie we almost lost to Washington State, I doubt we can win either game this week unless the other team has a major injury to their best player. I have zero confidence this team can win away from Coors unless it is a terrible team.

I just hope we can end up as the 5/6 seed and play either USC or Wash State, those are the only two teams that we can beat on a neutral court with confidence. Anyone else, and I will be worried.
He was kinda there for that game...

He was kinda there for that game...

yeah ... this kinda got lost in the fog following his injury in the next game against UDub ... but has anyone (in the know) ever found out WTF was going on with Spence in that game (and why Tad sat him down for a great part of the first half?).

I speculated that he was "under the weather," i.e., "sick as a dog" ... but never heard anything to confirm that. Or was it something else?

yeah ... this kinda got lost in the fog following his injury in the next game against UDub ... but has anyone (in the know) ever found out WTF was going on with Spence in that game (and why Tad sat him down for a great part of the first half?).

I speculated that he was "under the weather," i.e., "sick as a dog" ... but never heard anything to confirm that. Or was it something else?

We saw it when WSU came here. They game plan for the opponent's best player and shut him down. It is there defensive strategy, sometimes works sometimes doesn't.

Back