What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Interesting tidbit on Tommie Frasier and CU!

Re: Interesting tidbit on Tommie Frazier and CU!

I think the play that stands out most to me is when we were playing Florida and Frazier ran through a ton of arm tackles and went down the field for a TD.

It's always fun to look back and think, "damnit if we would've just had this guy or that guy." :thumbsup:

But you guys did get that guy...:sad1:

Re: Interesting tidbit on Tommie Frazier and CU!

Detmer wasn't a bad quarterback by any means. I loved his knowledge of the game and his reckless downfield blocking.

But I did attend the 92 ass rapin' in lincoln. If I remember correctly Kordell was injured and thus the game featured two frosh. starting QBs--Frazier and Detmer. Most of us remember who shined in that one. I hate the corn with every ounce of my being, but man, Frazier was a special kind of player.

Yeah, Detmer is my all-time favorite buff, but having Frazier, regardless of who would started in our offense, would have kept him from Nebraska.

But I sure wish Detmer had been healthy for the 95 game. No offense to hessler, but having Detmer would have made that game an all-timer.

Back