What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Is anybody from here going to the game?

msbuff, how can you call yourself a true fan if you won't even travel a couple of hours to see them play in a bowl game? There's not too many times they get around the south!

msbuff, how can you call yourself a true fan if you won't even travel a couple of hours to see them play in a bowl game? There's not too many times they get around the south!

I hang my head in shame but I just can not make it.:sad2:

Our name is as close as AI will get to Greatness in his life! and yes, the one TRUE answer is here, put the women and children to bed... The Answer is only hear to enlighten the fans of this site... Consider yourself Lucky that The Answer even responded to your post!

Our name is as close as AI will get to Greatness in his life! and yes, the one TRUE answer is here, put the women and children to bed... The Answer is only hear to enlighten the fans of this site... Consider yourself Lucky that The Answer even responded to your post!

people like you, that are full of bull**** will fit in nicely....

save the stories... you can make that game, and The Answer has the power to see too it that you will go...

God, is that you? In any case, if you can drag MS to the game you must have some mighty powers. You should just go kick down his door and drag his ass to the game. By the sound of things, Ladyblaise would be willing to help.

God, is that you? In any case, if you can drag MS to the game you must have some mighty powers. You should just go kick down his door and drag his ass to the game. By the sound of things, Ladyblaise would be willing to help.

Consider his ass there...

i was fixing on buying a marshmallow gun at cabellas. i offer that in the abduction of msbuff... :smile2:

I think somebody seriously needs to abduct MSBuff. Throw him in the car and drag him to the game. If my 78 year old Dad can drag his ass out of bed at 6:00 AM in order to stand around in the freezing cold for 3 hours before a 10:00 AM football game, MS can make it to Shreveport.

:wow:

Seriously, I wish I could get there but just too much going on here.

I know that nothing I say is acceptable now to you vultures.:sad2:

Good thing I know the local sheriff and they are very rapid to respond.:wink2:

Sheriff Buford T Justice retired a long time ago.

Sherrif.jpg

:lol: do you think whomever is set to bring you is afraid of the police?

bring your fave cu tee, hat and sweatshirt. GO BUFFS!

Back