What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Is the massive turnover we're seeing ok? Or why Reddit CFB fans are clueless

Wait. You mean to tell me that a team that went 1-11 last year and brought in a bunch of transfers this off-season has improved and is now 1-0?? Can’t be! There’s no possible way they upgraded the talent or developed the right culture!

THIS Is UNPOSSIBLE.

seth meyers GIF

Got to be clickbait, right? There's just no way someone whose job is "National Recruiting Director" for ESPN can be this monumentally ignorant, right?

Seems like he is pissed a about something CU related. Maybe firing Coach Pizza Party. Maybe running off the G5 players and bring in the Louise. Maybe a general or specific disluke of Coach Prime.

Something crawled up his ass and died.

The only way those takes hit is if CU's depth gets exposed.

I don't see how this isn't a 5 win team at worst if they're healthy.
We are much deeper than we've been in a long time. That narrative is overblown. It's true from the standpoint of being below the numbers you'd normally have at some positions due to being under the scholarship limit, but it's not true insofar as having a 2-deep littered with "we're fvcked if he has to step up and play a bunch of snaps" type guys.

Seems like he is pissed a about something CU related. Maybe firing Coach Pizza Party. Maybe running off the G5 players and bring in the Louise. Maybe a general or specific disluke of Coach Prime.

Something crawled up his ass and died.
Eh, he has the same opinion as most other national analysts; that CU has Shedeur, Travis and Cormani but absolutely nothing on the OL and DL. This is exactly why I started the depth chart thread. I'm obviously more optimistic than most, but I've never understood the widespread depth concerns. Certain positions, sure, but we have experience everywhere, including the bench, and our frontline talent at most positions is top half of the Pac 12, IMO.

We are much deeper than we've been in a long time. That narrative is overblown. It's true from the standpoint of being below the numbers you'd normally have at some positions due to being under the scholarship limit, but it's not true insofar as having a 2-deep littered with "we're fvcked if he has to step up and play a bunch of snaps" type guys.
I think it depends on the position. QB is case in point. Shedeur CANNOT get hurt this year.

Got little Bronco PTSD from last year-so I'm holding to my 6-6 pick. That's reasonable and a hell of a first year.

Last edited:
Back