What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

ISU @ CU prediction thread

:lol: How the heck do you get 1? Is that like a door prize for showing up or something?

Conversion safety.

ISU blocks Colorado's PAT and picks up the loose ball and runs towards the end zone. Before reaching the goal line, ISU fumbles the ball and it is recovered by a Colorado player (probably JFly), who then voluntarily runs into his own end zone and is tackled.

:smile2:
Conversion safety.

ISU blocks Colorado's PAT and picks up the loose ball and runs towards the end zone. Before reaching the goal line, ISU fumbles the ball and it is recovered by a Colorado player (probably JFly), who then voluntarily runs into his own end zone and is tackled.

Come on, now. That's not even remotely realistic. We would have had to score a TD.:smile2:

As sh*tty as this season has been, CU is going to beat Idiots Out Wandering Around state. If they don't, the players need to head into the locker room and never come back. CU 27, ISU 13.

It has come down to this....CU is in the same category with the also-rans of the conference.

ISU 24 CU 6

The student section leaves at halftime and does not come back....
To the "dolt" who gave me the neg. rep for this message...get a life...I was joking!

Buffs 31 ISU 17

CU 31, ISU 14.

DS tells us he has got to carry the load via his facebook page... So he comes out fired up and does... 170 yards rushing. Hansen gets 150 passing, 50 rushing. Jfly gets a long TD passing, but Fumbles gives up the ball in the red zone for one of ISU's TDs.

Chawk doesn't play in the 2d half.

ISU fan here... honestly I don't think you guys have watched any of our games this season if you think you're going to lose. We suck tremendous goat balls. The only way I see that happening is an early score, or turnover, that really swings momentum ISU's way.

ISU fan here... honestly I don't think you guys have watched any of our games this season if you think you're going to lose. We suck tremendous goat balls. The only way I see that happening is an early score, or turnover, that really swings momentum ISU's way.

Well that's not too much of a stretch. Have you watched any of our first quarters?

The only way I see that happening is an early score, or turnover, that really swings momentum ISU's way.

Could happen. You might also look at last week vs A&M when they made some good adjustments at halftime and then blew right by us in the third quarter.

By position we may look better and more skilled but many things have gone awry this season that leave most of us concerned about beating anybody.

Injuries, youth, gossip, being out coached at times, a big hearted starting QB with some real limitations, blah, blah, blah. We've heard and discussed them all.

Bottom line - ISU can come in this weekend with hope. The Buffs are vulnerable on a number of different levels.

Here's to a good game and some respectability for both teams :thumbsup:

Buffs 28, 'Clones 20 ... And we have two games left to win one to reach bowl eligibility.

CU 35
Iowa State - 10

We are at HOME>....... HUGE HUGE difference. Oh... wait;. i forgot that stewarts out.. lol. i had this week picked for him to break 200 yards in one game.
CU-21
Iowa State-3
(Alllthough.. has anyone noticed how completely UNathletic our team looks? .. Even Iowa state just LOOKS better. ) eh. ..

Back