What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It could be worse

i am numb to the sayers of doom and gloom. unless they say that big george is gone. that would just be the anti-spedoinkle.

I'm trying to numb myself to the usual pusspects too. But HF doesn't usually fall into that category. I hope he was just tossing out a little free floating existential anxiety about the state of the Buffs and not some specific knowledge of more bad news coming down the line... :sad1:

I'm trying to numb myself to the usual pusspects too. But HF doesn't usually fall into that category. I hope he was just tossing out a little free floating existential anxiety about the state of the Buffs and not some specific knowledge of more bad news coming down the line... :sad1:

election day? :confused:

election day? :confused:

Well, that does appear to be bad news coming down the line... :smile2:

I can think of numerous explanations. The one that came to mind related to a couple of players and some comments that drew attention this weekend. I'm hoping it has nothing to do with that and more with the nagging feeling that as bad as things are right now, they'll probably be worse tomorrow. :sad1:

It's a feeling known as being a Colorado sports fan in 2008... :cry:

maybe other people do care, did you think of that **** face?

Who cares about what other schools are doing, do you think pple in knoxville are looking at how bad the buffs are doing??? I think not, so let's worried about who and what we have to do next and not about how Tennessee is doing down in Knoxville, they could keep losing as many games as they can down there and it still wouldn't affect us. Let's worry about how we're getting our asses handed to us each of the past 3 weekends and not compare who's doing just as bad or worse then us cuz right now many of us would rather not be discussing about how we're a sorry ass team like many others.

Who cares about what other schools are doing, do you think pple in knoxville are looking at how bad the buffs are doing??? I think not, so let's worried about who and what we have to do next and not about how Tennessee is doing down in Knoxville, they could keep losing as many games as they can down there and it still wouldn't affect us. Let's worry about how we're getting our asses handed to us each of the past 3 weekends and not compare who's doing just as bad or worse then us cuz right now many of us would rather not be discussing about how we're a sorry ass team like many others.

How about not taking it so seriously and have some humor. My origional post was meant for humor. Sorry you take this so seriously, maybe you should get your heart checked out. Oh BTW, many people like myself are fans of college football too and I see nothing wrong with discussing other teams. If you don't like it, then don't read the thread. I will always talk about other teams too.

How about not taking it so seriously and have some humor. My origional post was meant for humor. Sorry you take this so seriously, maybe you should get your heart checked out. Oh BTW, many people like myself are fans of college football too and I see nothing wrong with discussing other teams. If you don't like it, then don't read the thread. I will always talk about other teams too.

Maybe you shouldn't worry so much about how Tenn is doing if you're a die hard buffs fan and focus on that. I didn't see anyone here laughing when we got our asses handed to us in Mizzou right??? Laught at that....

Maybe you shouldn't worry so much about how Tenn is doing if you're a die hard buffs fan and focus on that. I didn't see anyone here laughing when we got our asses handed to us in Mizzou right??? Laught at that....

I did, it's all you can do. I was also laughing when NU got 62 hung on em by OU, great therapy, made me completely forget about the A&M game!:thumbsup:

As it pertains to the buff, no more so than we already are. In political sense, be afraid, be very afraid.

Ding

Yep, I was making on off handed remark about who looks to be the next POTUS.

Go Buffs!!

:woot:

I've already resigned myself to that bit of news. :sad1: I was afraid I needed to brace myself for some more bad buff news on top of it... :scared2:

Back