What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It's Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame Day!!!!!

I am leaving work about noonish. Go home and squeeze off about a 2 hour nap (just to make time go faster) and off to the game. GO BUFFS!!

Review the ****ty preview thread if you need some inspiration for that nap.

im-too-drunk-to-taste-this-chicken.jpg

I"m working at home today.
Have my new CU jersey on, the CU flag is flying in front of the house, I'm getting a new 52 telecaster delivered this afternoon, watching my son's high school soccer practice from 3:30-5:30, dinner, then GAME TIME!!!

52 tele eh? Very nice! What color and where did you find it? Jealous!

This thread brings a smile for all of the right reasons.
All 4 of my sons shared a moment in time with me the first time they saw her run on the field, no one will ever be able to take that away from us.
It was a right of passage in our house & for 4 months each year they knew that life evolved around the BUFFS Football.
Over time it becomes blurry, so many games so many years, my two oldest remind me of the knu game that I missed because I was sick and asked a friend of mine to take the boys in my stead, he was on leave USMC the 3 of them have been bonded since.
Being a BUFF is a way of life always has been.
42-14

In Thailand right now (it's currently 12:43am Saturday morning) and trying to decide if I should sleep or not before the game kicks off at 8:30am local time...seems wise, but not sure I'll be able to sleep. Feels like I'm a kid again and it's Christmas Eve.
Or you can do what I do...you tube the 1996 Holiday Bowl, 89 knu, 90 knu, 01 knu, 94 TX, 15 hrs worth that between naps you know the score when you wake up and say to yourself they can all kiss my Gold & Black ass.

I am leaving work about noonish. Go home and squeeze off about a 2 hour nap (just to make time go faster) and off to the game. GO BUFFS!!
Not sure I have ever heard of squeezing off a nap....I have heard of snapping one off, but that is a different subject.

Getting excited.

Don't have CBS Sports on my cable and don't want to mess with registering for a trial week.

Anyone willing to share a Dish password with me? PM me if so and it will be greatly appreciated.

People that have weddings on Labor Day weekend are the worst kind of people.

My roommate, as in at CU, got married during the CU-CSU game in like 1999 or so. Dude was hopelessly pussy whipped, and we all paid for it.

Back