What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It's Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame Day!!!!!

I have to watch on DVR. Just found out all the kids have places they need to be, and my son won’t be available to watch the game with me until about 5 pm!!!

We watch them all together, so I have to wait.

Dangit

That was spectacularly ****ty. Nice work!

Heading out the door to take the kids for a hike in Castlewood Canyon, then to breakfast/brunch. 1-2 errands need to be done as well. I told my wife after that I am relinquishing all fatherly duties for the remainder of the day due to the Buffs game.

Her response was "You mean the Buffs and too much beer?"

We've been married 17 years, is this even a question? Silly lady.

Go Buffs!
I live so close to Castlewood Canyon and have never went and hiked it. But hopefully you’ve done the trail up to the Decil’s Head fire lookout west of Sedalia because that’s a pretty nice hike and great view when you get up there.

Back