What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It's Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame Day!!!!!

It's better than my kid, who steadfastly refuses to learn the damn song, because he's a stubborn little ****.

I'm thinking electroshock therapy should turn him around to my way of thinking.

Force a copy of the lambs fight song on him. Rebellion will kick in and he will learn ours on his own. If not, you can be assured he won't remember theirs...nobody does.

giphy.gif

Went to the A&M game against Texas State last night. It was fun but being a grad student and going to games just isn't as fun as undergrad.

I just wanna watch the Buffs, man. I miss Folsom and Boulder. Let's kick some Rammie ass tonight.

Went to the A&M game against Texas State last night. It was fun but being a grad student and going to games just isn't as fun as undergrad.

I just wanna watch the Buffs, man. I miss Folsom and Boulder. Let's kick some Rammie ass tonight.

Pissed me off so bad. All A&M had to do was play 1 final series of D and couldn't do it. F the Ags

Another reason to dislike living in Nub-raska: Central time zone. I get up early, to go to work early, to leave early, and wait around until a 9 PM game time...****!

My daughter is dialed in for the season. Though, she is looking towards next week. She despises “The Go Big Reds” and Ralphie will eat them up, because she is fast (mind of a three year old).

I’m just laughing at my wife’s cousins - that went to CSU - on social media. I know they have alum pride, but they are in for a drawn out night if they actually think the Rams have a chance...

How does one stay sober enough to remember what happens in an 8PM start?
I'm leaving in about an hour for a customer happy hour and likely to be continuously drinking from 4pm on. It is likely to be an interesting evening.

I just hope not "Can't open the bedroom door in the airbnb and afraid I'm going to get arrested by the female owner calling the cops" interesting.

I'm leaving in about an hour for a customer happy hour and likely to be continuously drinking from 4pm on. It is likely to be an interesting evening.

I just hope not "Can't open the bedroom door in the airbnb and afraid I'm going to get arrested by the female owner calling the cops" interesting.
We'll be the judge of what is interesting around here!

moderation

Okay. You can take your dentures and your walker and go with him. Not really sure why you’re coming at me over a clear over the top reaction/joke.
only busting your balls, no bad intent meant towards you. Especially on GAMEDAY!!! Enjoy all you crazy fellow BUFFS

Back