What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It's Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame Day!!!!!

Anyone eating fried falcon (actually chicken) before or during the game? Finger licking good!

Go Cubs! Or whoever you really to for.

Haha nah I’m a born and raised Colorado fan, so the Rockies. Friend has Packers season tickets and long story short he couldn’t give me the Broncos tickets at Lambeau so I took the Packers/Vikings and decided to fly into Chicago and hit up Wrigley for fun on the way.

71A23C5F-53DC-4A5B-8749-FA8A777126A8.jpeg

The Stanley has been on the bucket list for a while.

Last night I dreamt that a chef at some Chinese restaurant abducted a man on the street, beat him to a pulp, dropped him into a large pot filled with Bok Choi and dumplings, held his head under the broth until the guy drowned. Then he lit a gas flame under the pot and said that this recipe has been passed down for generations.

I woke from this nightmare at 4:30AM with zero desire to go back to sleep.

So is the Stanley haunted? I don’t know. But I do know this dream at the Stanley was every bit as ****ed up as the Buff Defense during overtime. I’m sure as hell not ordering Chinese in Estes Park tonight.

As a side note, driving 36 into Boulder coming from the north was mostly traffic free. And approaching Boulder on game day without any traffic is highly recommended. As magical as any drive into Boulder to see a game.

One more of Mel Tucker leading team down the Buff Walk
6700051E-FD7A-49BF-A341-51CE66CC58D6.jpeg

View attachment 31494

The Stanley has been on the bucket list for a while.

Last night I dreamt that a chef at some Chinese restaurant abducted a man on the street, beat him to a pulp, dropped him into a large pot filled with Bok Choi and dumplings, held his head under the broth until the guy drowned. Then he lit a gas flame under the pot and said that this recipe has been passed down for generations.

I woke from this nightmare at 4:30AM with zero desire to go back to sleep.

So is the Stanley haunted? I don’t know. But I do know this dream at the Stanley was every bit as ****ed up as the Buff Defense during overtime. I’m sure as hell not ordering Chinese in Estes Park tonight.

As a side note, driving 36 into Boulder coming from the north was mostly traffic free. And approaching Boulder on game day without any traffic is highly recommended. As magical as any drive into Boulder to see a game.

One more of Mel Tucker leading team down the Buff Walk
View attachment 31495

Awesome! Minus the nightmare! Also, yes! I live in Firestone, 119 into Boulder early enough is such an easy drive too!

Back