What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It's Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame Day!!!!!

buff4bcs1985

Yeah, I'm thinking I'm Back!
Club Member
I don't care that its JUST the spring game, because im ****ing HYYYYYYPED!!! Coach Prime is going to lead this team back into the ****ing promise land!!!! You know what? This is just the beginning...This is the dawning of a new day WE COMIN!!! Let's do this.... because It's Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame Day!!!!!

FIGHT CU!!!

giphy.webp

Civilization.
Mmmmm

So, before the game started, I'm in the stands in a 200 section and there's a cop standing at top of the stairs, looking out towards the field.

Snowball smacks him right on his bald head.

Cop was pretty chill. Wipes it off, NBD. A second cop joins him, and over the next 5 minutes, several snowballs miss the pair, but three more (that I saw) connect and hit one or the other.

By the fourth hit they're starting to get pissed
Understandable, IMO.

I was expecting something bad. Drunk 20-somethings arrested and hauled off.

But the cops handled it well. They spend the rest of their time both facing the stands, looking back and forth. they didn't go up and try to figure out who the offenders were, just positioned themselves so if another snowball got thrown they'd be able to see from where.

The snowballs stopped.

The cops were more civil then the fans. Didn't notice where the cops were from (I'm used to seeing uniformed police from all over CO's front range at Folsom).

Tangential, walking to the game, I saw dude outside of an apartment complex southwest of Folsom walking his pig. Just like it was a dog.

Mmmmm

So, before the game started, I'm in the stands in a 200 section and there's a cop standing at top of the stairs, looking out towards the field.

Snowball smacks him right on his bald head.

Cop was pretty chill. Wipes it off, NBD. A second cop joins him, and over the next 5 minutes, several snowballs miss the pair, but three more (that I saw) connect and hit one or the other.

By the fourth hit they're starting to get pissed
Understandable, IMO.

I was expecting something bad. Drunk 20-somethings arrested and hauled off.

But the cops handled it well. They spend the rest of their time both facing the stands, looking back and forth. they didn't go up and try to figure out who the offenders were, just positioned themselves so if another snowball got thrown they'd be able to see from where.

The snowballs stopped.

The cops were more civil then the fans. Didn't notice where the cops were from (I'm used to seeing uniformed police from all over CO's front range at Folsom).

Tangential, walking to the game, I saw dude outside of an apartment complex southwest of Folsom walking his pig. Just like it was a dog.
I saw a dude with a Llama at the broadway underpass!

Back