What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It's Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame Day!!!!!

buff4bcs1985

Yeah, I'm thinking I'm Back!
Club Member
It's Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame Day!!!!! The Buffs and Coach Prime to take on the Quackers of Oregon. Dan Lanning Continues to open his beak spewing nothing but bull junk about the Buffs. Man someone needs to teach him to keep his mouth shut. Buffs go in as heavy underdogs and a bit dinged up...But Sheduer will be ready, Alton McCaskill will be ready, Hell Even Bonesaw will be Reeeeeeeeeeeeady

Wrestler GIF

Who gives a **** what the **** the spread is....we can go in there and win... because It's Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame Day!!!!!

FIGHT CU!!!

giphy.gif

I have been so angry since Travis Hunter was hit illegally and hurt. It was bush league and I am still mad at Blackburn.

I even stayed away from any football stuff until yesterday. I thought that stuff went out after Andre Waters, Romanowski, Burfict, and (sorry Broncos fans twice) Von Milller (well, he did it to a CU player and I forget who.)

How long is Hunter out? I can't find much.

Big game time! Here is one that many were worried about. Win, and see how crazy the hype train becomes. Lose, and every single goal post moving troll will slime-slide out from under their rock, bridge, and shadows. We all know Prime doesn’t like to lose, and expects to win…I’m glad that there is a coach like that driving the ship!

Last edited:
I have been so angry since Travis Hunter was hit illegally and hurt. It was bush league and I am still mad at Blackburn.

I even stayed away from any football stuff until yesterday. I thought that stuff went out after Andre Waters, Romanowski, Burfict, and (sorry Broncos fans twice) Von Milller (well, he did it to a CU player and I forget who.)

How long is Hunter out? I can't find much.
Prognosis from CP 2-3 weeks. Doctor prognosis 3-4 weeks. Lacerated liver.

Win or lose, the Buffs are going to be okay.

There are those that think a loss to a top 10 team will derail this program under Prime. It won't.

The media is pushing this as the game that kills the hype train. One CU fan said the same about the CSU game. They are all so completely wrong.

CU is going bowling this season. At minimum, a five game turnaround from a historically bad season. The prep recruiting class is going to be insane and expect top shelf OL/DL transfers.

Coach Prime is building towards a spectacular 2024 season. Win or lose today, the Buffs are going to be ok.

Back