What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It's Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame Day!!!!!

buff4bcs1985

Yeah, I'm thinking I'm Back!
Club Member
It's Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame Day!!!!! the University of Spoiled Children come to town for the last time as Pac-12 Foes... U$C has with them a cadre of celebrities... wait do they? No... They are coming out for Colorado and Coach Prime!!! Will Ferrell Matthew McConnaghey, Snoop, Lebron and Bronny All coming out for the Mighty Buffaloes! Sure USC has the reigning Heisman Trophy Winner, but on the other Hand We have Shedeur mother ****ing Sanders... Maybe We don't have a Line but we got QB 2 and that's all we mother ****in need cause It's Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame Day!!!!!

FIGHT CU!!!

giphy.gif

The chips are stacked in a way that doesn’t favor the Buffs. I do believe that things are different this year. Coming off a bad loss, some players are hurt…

The thing is, this is all kinda back to week 1. Many people expect us to lose to the most LA school. We got to control the clock, and that means Lewis needs to get creative and get a run game going…unbelievable that there is a decent RB room, but nothing is gaining traction.

Keep the dern ball out of the USC offense’s hands.

Make the game tough, gritty, and ugly, and the Buffs can win this!

Looks like my prognostication abilities are very good.

I do not like how this coach talks so highly about his crap team. 21-0 in the essentially the first quarter.

Speak softly and carry a big stick. NOT WHAT THIS COACH DOES.

Back