What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I've pretty much had it with losing

Come on give it a few more years and pray for no injuries and the Buffs will be back above K-State (hell that is a start)

This season was a collective effort, I know that injuries hurt big time. But injuries did not cause the dropped balls, missed FG's and lousy coaching. I think back to the FSU game - so many blown chances and that 2nd and goal call from the 2 at A&M - :bang: 09 had best be better....

I am generally disgusted with apologists but we have so much ****/***** talent not playing this year. Take a look:

Katoa *****
Major *****
Scott *****
Miller *****
Simas ****
Smith ****
Givens ****
Polk ****
MTM ****

I know DS and J-Fly are "playing" but both are hurt and neither near 100%. When was the last time that CU had 4 ***** and five ****? We have incredible talent on this team that isn't playing or is playing hurt.

Any regulars on this board know I've been very critical of the team - I'm done with it. We don't have our best players on the field. CU next year will have growing pains - on the line particularly - but looking at all this talent that isn't playing this year, or is playing very hurt - we have a bright future. Seriously... recruiting isn't everything but four ***** and five **** not contributing this year that will be next year, all at important positions...? The future is bright.

I am generally disgusted with apologists but we have so much ****/***** talent not playing this year. Take a look:

Katoa *****
Major *****
Scott *****
Miller *****
Simas ****
Smith ****
Givens ****
Polk ****
MTM ****

I know DS and J-Fly are "playing" but both are hurt and neither near 100%. When was the last time that CU had 4 ***** and five ****? We have incredible talent on this team that isn't playing or is playing hurt.

Any regulars on this board know I've been very critical of the team - I'm done with it. We don't have our best players on the field. CU next year will have growing pains - on the line particularly - but looking at all this talent that isn't playing this year, or is playing very hurt - we have a bright future. Seriously... recruiting isn't everything but four ***** and five **** not contributing this year that will be next year, all at important positions...? The future is bright.

I've been talking about all the injuries, and that list just blows me away. :wow: Unless I'm missing somebody, that list is probably the list of the best (most highly ranked, anyway) recruits of the Hawkins era (injured or not). How many were on the field last night?? One. And he was playing with 2 shoulders that will probably need surgery after the season. Anybody who wants to talk about what they did or did not see on the field last night might want to take that into account... :sad1:

Take away Nebraska's top 9 recruits of the last 3 years and let's see how well Pellini's rebuilding program seems to be going...

I am confident that next year will be a good one. Hopefully we can get the talent on the field and out of the training room because the North will absolutely suck from top to bottom next year. Perfect stage for a big improvement for the Buffs. Also, our OOC schedule sets up pretty nicely as well.

I don't know what people have seen in Tau other than he is big. He looked pretty average in the Spring game. I'm not saying he won't be good, just saying let's see him crack the starting line up before we project his draft day status.....

Back