What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Jeffcoat FIRED!

Howell really pointed out how many high school DL recruits actually started under MacIntyre...no good DL coach would keep his job under those circumstances.
So you are arguing that JJ is a good coach who’s coaching ability was wasted because of MacIntyre? That appears to be your point.

Edit: I read your second post, which clarified that you blame JJ.

Last edited:
21b.jpg

Oh, thank god! This had to happen, change is just some times necessary. With that said, he’s a Buff and I wish him well in his future endeavors!

Feel bad for JJ. He is a good guy. Really hope he was given the opportunity to move on rather than be fired. Being fired is not good for anyone involved. Saying all that - I hope MM goes out and gets a real and experienced DLine Coach not a project.

Back