What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Kansas back to earth

Next year should be interesting. As young as your team is, if you can bounce back from the injuries and decide on a damn QB, you should be much improved and competing for the north. NU returns a ton of players on both O and D but must find a QB. With no blowouts this season we haven't seen the backups get any real reps so who knows what's there? Mizzou will be the biggest mystery. They have a very talented backup in Blaine Gabbert, but it's hard to say how ready he'll be for the big time. They lose Daniel and Coffman along with the core of their D. I see them having a season similar to 06. Decent team, will make a decent bowl, but will not be killing people like they have been. ISU is still aways out, KU will be about the same, and KSU will be bottomfeeding, AGAIN!

Good analysis. Mizzou, IMO is going to fall harder than most think. Coffman, Daniel, and probably Maclin are going to be gone and the O will not be the scoring machine it is now. I doubt they'll be 6-6 since they play a complete pu$$y OOC, but they will not be anything near what they are now....

Agreed. Even though I don't like Neb. that helps the rivalry when we play for the North last game of the regular season.

A couple of years ago I was all like "**** the nubs...let them rot in the north basement".
But now, watching KU and MU at the top is just annoying.

Get your neg-rep bottons ready...I want CU and NU to get back to the top. I like hating them more, when we were both worth a damn. Now it just a slap fight. :huh:

A couple of years ago I was all like "**** the nubs...let them rot in the north basement".
But now, watching KU and MU at the top is just annoying.

:iagree:

I used to not even care about the KU football team but now they really annoy me, and even more so since last year was a hoax. Misery has always kind of bugged me because of their infatuation with the 5th down, but not nearly as much as they annoy me now.

Have you guys forgotten that we are only 8-6 against KU since 1995?

If that program sucks so bad, what does that say about our program?

KU's southern conference schedule was brutal this year - Tech, OU and UT. They are a good team.

KU's southern conference schedule was brutal this year - Tech, OU and UT. They are a good team.

Good teams have to win tough games...at least one...last time I checked they haven't done that since the orange bowl

KU's 2009 schedule:

Northern Colorado (seriously)
at UTEP (4-5)
Duke (4-5)
Southern Mississippi (4-6)
Iowa State (2-8)
at Colorado

The Jayhawks will get pummeled by Oklahoma and Texas Tech the weeks after the CU game, but look for them to be 5-0 (and perhaps ranked) when they come to Boulder.

The realities of being a Buff fan. We start behind the eight ball every September, while the rest of the Big 12 can pencil in 3-1 or 4-0 every single year. :sad1:

I think we know where our programs stands currently. :huh:
Hawk is 0-3 against them, so that means 8-3 the other years...not that horrible. I don't think that KU will be Iowa State bad, I think that they will go back to their normal place after Reesing is gone (fighting KSU for 4th and occasional 3nds in the north).

I think we know where our programs stands currently. :huh:
Hawk is 0-3 against them, so that means 8-3 the other years...not that horrible. I don't think that KU will be Iowa State bad, I think that they will go back to their normal place after Reesing is gone (fighting KSU for 4th and occasional 3nds in the north).

And what is our normal place?

Back