What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Kansas is gonna be baaaaaaad this year

Watched the replay. Kansas went with the backup QB in the 4th, each team threw a pick in the endzone, KU missed two FGs. NDSU didn't do much offensively but forced 3 TOS and blocked a punt, made both FG attempts. An absolutely ugly, shocking game.

NDSU is coached by none other than former fusker DC Craig Bohl. Some former fusker or another was going to win this game.

Bohl was the DC for 62-36. I've always had a soft spot in my heart for the guy ever since.

I am still not going to count on a victory when we play them. The last four years have shown me there are no guarantees.

Back