What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Karl Dorrell officially named Colorado HC

You think he'd have been p.issed at MT for it.
Yeah. I’m sure he’s hatching some evil plan that will eventually destroy our former HC and us. RG needs to implement counter measures. I’d suggest digging up dirt on ‘bama and getting it to the NCAA, but I’m sure Saban has operatives at high levels in that organization. We need Jason Bourne or Ethan Hunt.

Yeah. I’m sure he’s hatching some evil plan that will eventually destroy our former HC and us. RG needs to implement counter measures. I’d suggest digging up dirt on ‘bama and getting it to the NCAA, but I’m sure Saban has operatives at high levels in that organization. We need Jason Bourne or Ethan Hunt.
I heard Lance Carl is going undercover to infiltrate the Alabama organization and take them down.

I heard Lance Carl is going undercover to infiltrate the Alabama organization and take them down.

Ha. I had a dream last night that I moved to Alabama (nightmare?) and I brought a friend that was a tattoo artist and we started to get in with the players there. We donated some money to Alabama first for season tickets and then I just set up the dates and he tattooed them for free. We made sure we took photos with all the players and asked them to sign some disclosures and paperwork that they agreed to the tattoo and that it would be free. We explained that it was just to let our boss know where we were so we got paid for our work because he was totally fine with free tattoos because he was a huge Alabama fan. After a few months of us tattooing the whole team we just sent it to the news and the NCAA. The news interviewed me and I admitted that we did it for free because, “**** Nick Saban for ****ing with my Buffs, **** em up **** em up, GO CU!”

Then he retired amid the booster scandal and all was well with the world.

View attachment 34239
[/QUOTE
giphy.gif

I wouldn’t hire JJ as a head coach either. So I’m not sure why that statistic matters
Hadn't heard from ANYONE prior to HCMT departing calling for Johnsons to be fired...no one calling him an out and out failure...so it's a bit odd everyone is on the Chiv was terrible...failure... we have NO idea what HCMM and his coach on the field son was doing in the background to tinker with the offense...and of course losing LaViska didnt help. Carpe Diem.

Hadn't heard from ANYONE prior to HCMT departing calling for Johnsons to be fired...no one calling him an out and out failure...so it's a bit odd everyone is on the Chiv was terrible...failure... we have NO idea what HCMM and his coach on the field son was doing in the background to tinker with the offense...and of course losing LaViska didnt help. Carpe Diem.
JJ lost Viska for multiple games and long stretches during games last year too. More importantly, though, I feel as though you’re missing the point.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I don't care about moving Spring camp the real deadline for this coaching search is 2/28. That's when season ticket payment is due.
Hopefully the AD will extend this deadline while this search drags on.

I don't care about moving Spring camp the real deadline for this coaching search is 2/28. That's when season ticket payment is due.
Hopefully the AD will extend this deadline while this search drags on.
It was already extended to March 13.

RG is the gift that keeps on giving. These guys are all using the CU HC opening to get raises as assistants. Not a good look for how the market views the CU HC position.

Back