What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Karl Dorrell officially named Colorado HC

Sark got the only offer. One guy. Big deal. Move on and find >Tucker. Not that hard.
This board is littered w 15 yr old girls that just lost their prom date (17 year olds could handle).

So are you the 15 year old girl or the 17 year old girl in this story of yours?

Mostly just quoting Ryan but they do add "that neither Troy or Bret has been offered the job at this time."

Thank you! While I realize FS SCOOP! is a free service, the rest of us shameful, non-247 subscribers appreciate any crumbs you can kick down.

edit: Please and Thank You?

Yeah, I’ve pretty much given up. I’m going to ask for my deposit back on season tickets, this isn’t fun anymore.
I hear ya. Frustrating to say the least. Tomorrow is a new day. There are plenty of really good coaches out there, still. Timing isn't great, but if the rumors are true about the magnitude of the offer to Sark, then we have some money to work with. RG went after a big fish and came up empty. He's going back out to fish some more. From my point of view, that's much better than the other candidates that were being floated.

So long as RG takes that approach, I think we'll end up with a fine coach. Just not at the timing we'd all prefer. But I throw that squarely at Mel.

Who the hell made Nick Saben God! First he hires CSU coach then MSU and now he is controlling where people go. Why are Ads letting him decide their fate? Are they not comfortable in their role as AD? If that’s the case I would want them removed as AD as they are not suited for the role.

Please let this be a CU 'Hiring Pause' or the aforementioned reset! Bohn would've totally ****ed us into a bad deal by now. I have faith RG will salvage the situation.

Sark rejected us after an equivalent offer from Saban to remain as the Tide's OC.

Who the hell made Nick Saben God! First he hires CSU coach then MSU and now he is controlling where people go. Why are Ads letting him decide their fate? Are they not comfortable in their role as AD? If that’s the case I would want them removed as AD as they are not suited for the role.
Urban Meyer helped with CSewes coaching search. Not saban

Yeah, I’ve pretty much given up. I’m going to ask for my deposit back on season tickets, this isn’t fun anymore.

SIAP or something similar (not directed at you per se, but towards this general emotion). Yes, not having a coach we can all get excited about is disappointing, but I think those of us that are wavering on support of the program need to ask why we're even fans. I for one, have not been a Buff Club member since the brick-campaign several years ago. I am on a work trip right now, and my credit card for some reason won't work online (maybe due to my international trip I have on my card). When I return home, I absolutely plan on becoming a Buff Club member again, because I feel the athletic department I love needs some money, even if it's just pennies on the dollar. I love CU not because we win all the time, obviously, but a more inherent reason - call it being a Coloradoan, an alum, having grown up a fan, etc. I hope all of you are also able to realize your fandom of CU athletics isn't based on wins/losses, as frustrating at the losses can be, but your fandom is more visceral. We are Buffs - shoulder to shoulder. I cannot stop being fan - doing so is as difficult as stopping to love someone. Go Buffs! Sure, I would have liked Sark, but I don't care who the coach is. Stick to your program.

If MSU was trying to poach Fickell and his wife said no, seems he’s approachable. She might love Boulder over Cincinnati. Has this name been brought up in a bazillion posts of doom and gloom?

Back