What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Karl Dorrell officially named Colorado HC

I like this guy. Hear me out:

-Wasn't actively looking for ANY college job (ie. Bielema, Mora just wanted to coach A college- they had no reason to want to go to CU)
-Has only been around CU when it was successful, knows the tradition
-Seems like a likeable guy that will keep the coaches and players intact
-Apparently is super smart, loyal, McChesney says he's like Gary Barnett
-Talk is CHEAP, talk is all Mel Tucker did- he spewed the same **** at MSU. It's the quiet/stoic ones who know what they are doing, and don't have to make noise to compensate

Give him a fair shake

I like this guy. Hear me out:

-Wasn't actively looking for ANY college job (ie. Bielema, Mora just wanted to coach A college- they had no reason to want to go to CU)
-Has only been around CU when it was successful, knows the tradition
-Seems like a likeable guy that will keep the coaches and players intact
-Apparently is super smart, loyal, McChesney says he's like Gary Barnett
-Talk is CHEAP, talk is all Mel Tucker did- he spewed the same **** at MSU. It's the quiet/stoic ones who know what they are doing, and don't have to make noise to compensate

Give him a fair shake

What is considered a fair shake?

daddy’s little man, wearing a red shirt and no pants, with diapers still wet with LOI ink, sits in his Graco Rocker/car seat combo and moans, “I miss my Mel Tucker. He looked me in the eye, and said we were family.“ His older 3-star brother, from yet another previous mother, scolded his half-brother. “grow up, ya baby. new mom will do her best. Just don’t listen to her bull**** and keep your eyes on your dreams.”

The brother of the groom has a million mile stare, takes a sip of a jelly donut 7&7, and grunts under his breath. “**** Mel Tucker. **** that guy for mind****ing my bro like that. What a prick for abandoning these kids at that beautiful family.” Bro tosses back a shot and shivers, “to think he was smooching that drunk from Alabama just last weekend.”

The groom puts on his best face, breathes deep and is just glad to be in the arms of someone.

The transport portal is a thought for another day.

The bride’s feet hurt. Her bladder won’t quit tormenting her. The thought of honeymoon sex gives her a migraine. She’s hopes all those buddies who couldn’t get to Reno as bridesmaids will be around to organize a baby shower...
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

KD has hit the jackpot .... good luck to him ... was not in demand and probably would've accepted the job for half the price

Enjoy your tuition fee rise CU kiddies

Bernie’s just gonna, like, make college free when he gets elected though maaan.

Donald Trump and the infamous "This is the BIGGEST, this is the MOST, blah blah blah" Amazing how things get bigger with inflation and more births and more technology! STFU, cannot stand that type of comment!

I’ll reserve judgement until after the 2020 season is done. As of now, we have some good players and some that show a ton of promise. Hopefully the coaches, once in place, craft a system that not only magnifies the strengths of the players, but also takes the PAC12 by a surprising storm - which that part probably won’t happen.

I just hope that the Buffs are competitive, and can play as complete of a game as possible next year.

I definitely sense that this hire was an antithesis of the predecessor (which maybe was an order from higher powers to RG after Sark’s plane left?), and maybe a grooming opportunity of sorts for Chev.

What is considered a fair shake?

5-7, 6-6, 5-7 in three years with one Cheez-it Bowl loss, a recruiting average of 52, and one high misdemeanor multiple-player bar fight or some unhappy naked girls in a dorm room and I say he's outta here.....

So if he wins 6 games a year with a ceiling of 10 over 5 years he will be fired? That's pretty good given where CU has been the last 15 years.
Let me do your math for you. If we're averaging 6 wins a year over the length of his contract (5 years), but he throws in a 10-win season, then we're averaging 5 wins every other year. Isn't that exactly what Mike MacIntyre did? Right now, I can't find the strength to emotionally invest in a program that sees that as a success.

Back