What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Kelly has to go, Hunter isn’t GOD

We need to keep forcing their QB’s to throw to our CB’s that are 2steps slow? And keep throwing lateral behind guys who can’t block?
Thank god you're here as a voice of reason .Great job on the separate thread, too. Otherwise no one would have figured out where **** went wrong tonight.

The defense has given up 36 points in a half
After giving up 0 points in the preceding half.

13 Ayomanor had a Buster Douglas night. Once he got going we could have gotten mid-90's prime on the field personally and he still wouldn't have been able to stop him. That catch in OT was insane and is absolutely proof positive that he was no longer conscious.

Would have been nice to see some sort of defensive adjustment to basically just have a DB or LB crashing the middle ground of any short slant he might run trying to get a quick pick 6 with the way they were running 99.5% of their offense through him, but I will be the first to admit I don't actually know how all this **** works.

Dude sit down and shut up...coaches sucked, fine but hunter has been out 3 weeks and got absolutely rocked and only then did he start to drop off. Not his ****ing fault he can't get a pass rush against the worst ****ing team in the conference

UAe_sa.gif

Ayomanor caught an incredible TD on a face-guarding play that 99/100 results in an incomplete pass, no flag. Sure, he didn't turn his head, but that was *great* coverage almost always. **** happens, blame the pass rush more than Travis IMO.

Based on his play games 1 & 2, he's clearly not quite 100% in this game but you let him play. Hopefully you get 90% Hunter, looks like we got 60% Hunter. Still 1000% better than any talent we had last year.

Calling him out in his own thread is a chump move. Be better.

Dude sit down and shut up...coaches sucked, fine but hunter has been out 3 weeks and got absolutely rocked and only then did he start to drop off. Not his ****ing fault he can't get a pass rush against the worst ****ing team in the conference
Hunter , Stoutmier & Mcclaine probably are being coached by Prime to force them outside, and be on top, (speed). The middle is wide open

For anyone defending what happened because we were only supposed to win 3.5 games, or not acknowledging that McClain would have played better D than. Hunter are living in a really weird alternate world. Hunter played well on offense but horribly on defense. And whatever is happening with the defense overall is absolute dog ****.

Portal bitches all suc =k eat me

WTf v=bALLSSSSSS

KELLY SICKS LEWIES SICKSS ASS BALLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSS

This was bad coaching.

You have to make adjustments at the half when you have a good half too.
Prime said he felt like the team was complacent at half time because they weren’t able to finish on the last drive or soemthing.

They asked Shedeur about what CO said at half to the team and he said he doesn’t event know because he was too locked in.

If we’re being honest, the two inconsistent responses kind of seems like they all went into the lockerroom and started smelling each other farts and patting each other on the back for a game well played.

Coaching sucked ass
Defense sucked ass

Shadeur lost us this game. Made every mistake you CANNOT make as QB1. 2 massive sacks on 4th down. Throw late, across the middle of the field in OT for the game sealing pick. Thinks he's Mahomes. Wont throw the ****ing ball away. Had 72 rushing yds at one point, ended with 37. Gave back 35 yards, mostly on those 2 4th downs.Would not check to anything other than 18 step drop backs.

Absolute clinic in how NOT to play QB

It’s not debatable
Your CUCK Athletic Director, Rick George, gave new meaning to the word Cringey.
What was very Creepy and totally Cringey was your Athletic Director, Rick George wearing a picture of his coach on his clothes.
Not only that, he had the coaches name printed on his clothes.
For the Record, the Coach works For the Athletic Director, not the other way around.

Tell your Athletic Director, Rick George, to pull his head out of Deon Sanders ASSSSS and start acting like he has a modicum of maturity and dignity... what a creepy CUCK !

What was very Creepy and totally Cringey was your Athletic Director, Rick George wearing a picture of his coach on his clothes.
For the Record, the Coach works For the Athletic Director, not the other way around.

Tell your Athletic Director, Rick George, to pull his head out of Deon Sanders ASSSSS and start acting like he has a modicum of maturity and dignity... what a creepy CUCK !
Coach Prime has literally put CU back on the map of relevance and made the School and probably the city Millions and Millions of dollars. Nothing wrong with R.George not behaving like a complete suit and having a little fun out there and showing a personality. It's probably how he was able to hire Coach Prime in the first place.

You seem nice.

Can we get back on track here...

Charles Kelly is a bad defensive coordinator, has always been a bad defensive coordinator. Fans across the country were laughing at us when we made his hire, especially in Tallahassee, and now they're just saying, "we tried to tell you.

Kelly isn't cut out for being anything more than a recruiter. I don't even think he's a good position coach.

BOB, Kelly should be gone by the next game if Prime is truly serious.

I fear Prime is going to ride Kelly for a while though because he's literally said Kelly is calling good plays, and the players aren't executing.

Can we get back on track here...

Charles Kelly is a bad defensive coordinator, has always been a bad defensive coordinator. Fans across the country were laughing at us when we made his hire, especially in Tallahassee, and now they're just saying, "we tried to tell you.

Kelly isn't cut out for being anything more than a recruiter. I don't even think he's a good position coach.

BOB, Kelly should be gone by the next game if Prime is truly serious.

I fear Prime is going to ride Kelly for a while though because he's literally said Kelly is calling good plays, and the players aren't executing.
Excellent and spot on takes. Both are garbage, both need to go. Unfortunately, CP doesn't see the dumpster fire that is Kelly YET. The fact that it's Sunday and CP has not moved on from BOB is puzzling - it is a bye week, make the move and get someone in here today, so the O line has two weeks to adjust. Anyone would be an upgrade minus Block Sled.

I didn't see this thread yesterday.

I'm going to say - Kelly made Travis look bad yesterday. #13 (I can't spell his ****ing name and I'm not going to look it up) was running essentially two routes all night. If Travis played inside leverage, he went outside and when the Stanford QB could throw the ball accurately, 13 could go over Travis to get it. If Travis played outside leverage, he'd just go slant and there was nobody to help. What needed to happen was to have help on the inside so Travis could just play outside leverage and force 13 to the inside, where he'd have help. The rest of Stanford's WR corps was nothing special.

My other question - where was McClain? Stoutmire was completely in over his head.

I didn't see this thread yesterday.

I'm going to say - Kelly made Travis look bad yesterday. #13 (I can't spell his ****ing name and I'm not going to look it up) was running essentially two routes all night. If Travis played inside leverage, he went outside and when the Stanford QB could throw the ball accurately, 13 could go over Travis to get it. If Travis played outside leverage, he'd just go slant and there was nobody to help. What needed to happen was to have help on the inside so Travis could just play outside leverage and force 13 to the inside, where he'd have help. The rest of Stanford's WR corps was nothing special.

My other question - where was McClain? Stoutmire was completely in over his head.
Cormani played a couple snaps but was pulled immediately after giving up a big play on a slant I think. Cooper was also pulled after slipping on the 97 yard TD. Same with Omarion Miller at WR (dropped pass).

This staff has a bad habit of this. Guys are going to make mistakes and give up plays. Pulling them out and benching them every time is a terrible decision.

Cormani played a couple snaps but was pulled immediately after giving up a big play on a slant I think. Cooper was also pulled after slipping on the 97 yard TD. Same with Omarion Miller at WR (dropped pass).

This staff has a bad habit of this. Guys are going to make mistakes and give up plays. Pulling them out and benching them every time is a terrible decision.

I didn't realize that about Cooper. I watched Cooper fall. His feet went out from under him. It happens. That's poor player management.

Back