What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Kennedy Leonard on u20 FIBA roster

Kennedy had 25 points. Teammate Abigail Johnson had a double double, so looks like the team got the message that it's very difficult to win with only one player scoring.

Nice game by the entire team! I thought the ball movement and the play of the posts really made a big difference today. The defense was just overwhelming the Israel guards which resulted in a lot of turnovers and confusion. Following on twitter, besides the live stream, I noticed that Kennedy's wingman had her back the whole game.

Not sure why Ken ignored her until the end, :)

Saw a tweet where 3 points was taken away from Great Britain.

The 3 points were taken away from Kennedy. The above link now shows she scored 22 points. I was not home so didn't watch the game. Hope to see the next one.

Can't believe how much more muscular Kennedy looks.

Looks like you can watch the GB vs Israel game here:

Never mind. It was there earlier but it doesn't seem to be there any longer.

Today's game didn't go so well. Great Britain lost to Slovenia 69-50 Kennedy scored 9 points and shot poorly from the field. She was 28.57% from the field and didn't shoot any free throws. She did have 6 assists. Teammate S. Wilkinson also scored 9 points.

That she is. Team got killed by Slovenia today but Kennedy led all scorers with 12. However, she only shot 17.65% from the field. Did have 4 assists and 4 steals. I think she is ready to come home.

Glad she'll soon be back in Boulder to continue building for next season. She'll need to shoot a bit better than she did percentage wise than in Montenegro.

Since she seems to be the designated shooter for Great Britain, she will need to get back to her game. She was shooting better earlier in the tournament. Probably have changed the way she is being guarded. I have faith in the coaching staff to get her back on track by November.

Good to see the scoring load spread around among a number of players. That's usually a good route to a win.

Hopefully the hospital trip is precautionary and she will be OK. Thoughts and prayers going her way.

Back