What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Kiffin

Haven't 6-7 players already left the program? If so, now there's something to make their alumni say WTF!!

Try ELEVEN players gone.

http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/football/ncaa_blog/2009/05/report_11_players_leave_tennes.html

The Associated Press is reporting that 11 players have left the Tennessee football program since new head coach Lane Kiffin took over the program in December.
A team spokesman confirmed to the AP that four players have left the program since the team's Orange and White scrimmage game on April 18.

Kiffen is a train wreck, the Brittany Spears of coaching.

Poor Tennessee ... had they waited like one month, Jon Gruden would have been available.

Even Woody Paige is distancing himself ... he corrected Bayless yesterday. said he went to Tennessee Chatanooga, not Tennessee Knoxville :lol:

kiffin will be PUNKED by at least 3 sec teams next year. the funniest thing is that vols fans on rivals mainboard keep defending the jackass like he is jesus christ.

How can they "get punked" by any SEC teams next year? they lost to ****ing Wyoming last year.... If they beat anyone not called Vandy or MSU they'll be the ones doing the punking.

5-3 would be a MASSIVE improvement from last year,, did you miss how bad they were or something?

Um can we really throw stones about players leaving other programs, we lost a ton when hawk took over too and still seem to lose a decent amount.

Hey hugegroove was impressed with 6-7 leaving Tenn and I corrected it to 11. Not throwing stones, just keeping the numbers straight.

I have to admit something, I am cheering him on, I would love to see him zip Urban Meyer up and especially "S" The coach.

How can they "get punked" by any SEC teams next year? they lost to ****ing Wyoming last year.... If they beat anyone not called Vandy or MSU they'll be the ones doing the punking.

5-3 would be a MASSIVE improvement from last year,, did you miss how bad they were or something?

oops, you're right. losing to florida by 70 won't be considered punked.

did anyone hear Helton pwn kiffin on dan patrick (got the transcript from profootballtalk.com

Meanwhile, current Rockies first baseman and former Tennessee backup quarterback Todd Helton (yeah, we had to look up who Todd Helton is) had this to say today regarding Kiffin, during an appearance on The Dan Patrick Show:
“I believe you should go in and do your job before talking.”
Patrick asked, “Do you think Lane Kiffin understands SEC football?”
Said Helton: “He’s about to.”

Back