What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

knubraska NCAA violation?

Point taken. Fail by me. Just upset. This is a big crap sandwich in which every party involved will have to take a big bite out of.
hmmm. guess I should've read your mea culpa before neg repping you. oops. at least you are an NU fan.

Okay so BigRed since you always come across as the competent KNU fan exactly what did he do? If he lied about the selling of tickets just exactly what is he hiding about what happened?

cody admits he made it all up.... as I predicted.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=ap-nebraska-glenn&prov=ap&type=lgns

The story about the Dad covering up the sexual assault was so unbelievable that it really is embarrassing that someone would post it here as a "rumor". That was idiotic, even for Corn.

The fact that Corn would then start talking about Mac's days is just ridiculous. We should have a minimum IQ test on this board as it's clear we attract Nebraska's brightest....

Hey, how did Bill McCartney work his magic with his daughter's little bundle of surprise?? Maybe NU bought the book?

If kNU bought the book, it's unlikely any nub understood it. Mac's work isn't published in a coloring book format.

Okay so BigRed since you always come across as the competent KNU fan exactly what did he do? If he lied about the selling of tickets just exactly what is he hiding about what happened?

Bo and company won't come out and say what he did so in my opinion it's gotta be something fairly serious. The fact that he is willing to lie about something else to cover it up raises some serious questions. It doesn't appear that we are ever going to find out what it was, but I know I would like to know. If he broke the law by doing something fairly serious he needs to pay the consequences.

The story about the Dad covering up the sexual assault was so unbelievable that it really is embarrassing that someone would post it here as a "rumor". That was idiotic, even for Corn.

The fact that Corn would then start talking about Mac's days is just ridiculous. We should have a minimum IQ test on this board as it's clear we attract Nebraska's brightest....

Glad I don't give a damn what you think as I put that here because it's a story I'm hearing over and over again. Just thought I would put it out there and see what some of you thought. Love how you went to the IQ thing though, compensating for that soft spot on your head huh? It's okay wear a hat and no one will be able to tell. :rolleyes:

I'm sick of hearing athletes saying "I just want to put all this behind me, have a fresh start, and move forward." What a load of crap, he might as well say "I don't want to get in any trouble over my huge screwup, so I don't want to talk about it anymore and hopefully everyone will forget about it soon."

This stinks to high heaven, and I'm sure the school, coaches, NCAA won't do a damn thing about it. Even if it wasn't scalping tix, SOMETHING happened that was bad enough for Glenn to lie about.

It would be nice if the NCAA actually did their job and investigated for a change. Still waiting on that Reggie Bush investigation...

I'm sick of hearing athletes saying "I just want to put all this behind me, have a fresh start, and move forward." What a load of crap, he might as well say "I don't want to get in any trouble over my huge screwup, so I don't want to talk about it anymore and hopefully everyone will forget about it soon."

This stinks to high heaven, and I'm sure the school, coaches, NCAA won't do a damn thing about it. Even if it wasn't scalping tix, SOMETHING happened that was bad enough for Glenn to lie about.

It would be nice if the NCAA actually did their job and investigated for a change. Still waiting on that Reggie Bush investigation...

Amen!.:thumbsup:

Rep for this one............:thumbsup:

Hey, how did Bill McCartney work his magic with his daughter's little bundle of surprise?? Maybe NU bought the book?

Okay, finally hit the troll limit on this one... throw another cob on the fire :devil:

(Thanks in advance for not quoting it, so I don't have to read any of it's bs.)

Glad I don't give a damn what you think as I put that here because it's a story I'm hearing over and over again. Just thought I would put it out there and see what some of you thought. Love how you went to the IQ thing though, compensating for that soft spot on your head huh? It's okay wear a hat and no one will be able to tell. :rolleyes:

To propagate a "rumor" on this board about sexual assault by an NU player, when the rumor itself is so laughable and obviously not true is pretty low IQ, considering you are a Husker! As much as I hate the Huskers, I wouldn't have propogated that one! You're a big Red fan and you did it anyhow? I now get why you hang on our boards, because the Husker fans kicked you off theirs a long time ago!

I think it be wise to not propogate scum-bag rumors about young men until we know the facts. Even NU football players! I got a lot of good friends from Nebraska and they agree with me for once on this one!

Your quip about a soft spot on my head isn't translating here in Boulder too well. I'll go home, guzzle some cheap beer, watch some WWF, and try re-reading it again in the right state of mind and see if I get it then. I'm sure it's foot-stomping funny, whatever it means!

Just FYI, Buffaholic, BRI is one of the few husker posters here that brings some good to this site. He doesn't come here talking mad **** (except a little which is expected), but he is welcomed here by most. Just by looking at his post count and when he joined you should have been able to figure that out. He also has quite a "Rep" count so obviously others feel this way as well.

We all say stupid things, but enough of the hate for a productive poster.

WTF is Glenn thinking? He's being a complete idiot, if indeed, he is lying about what he did. He's already embarrased himself, now I think it's time for him to quit disrespecting the university and the football team I root for.

Back