What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Kordell Pick Nebraska over VaTech

Watching Pelini throwing his head set was classic. Even though I'd like to see Big XII teams win.

I haven't watched any of this game other than VT's winning drive, but it sounds like the fusker defense played more than well enough to win today.

I haven't watched any of this game other than VT's winning drive, but it sounds like the fusker defense played more than well enough to win today.

Offense has sucked dick outside of Helu, who was awesome. 1st and goal at the 6 and they went backwards all the way out of FG range. Too many missed opportunities to win this game.

Wow, Beamer was getting mobbed in the post-game interview and they couldn't even finish it. As for Holly Rowe, :hitit:

Offense has sucked dick outside of Helu, who was awesome. 1st and goal at the 6 and they went backwards all the way out of FG range. Too many missed opportunities to win this game.

Couldn't ****ing believe all the penalties on that drive. Defense absolutely shut VT's offense down until that last drive when it mattered. Gotta be ****ing kidding me with that blown coverage. Safety was slow as **** to pick up that route! Oh, who was, O'Hanlon!? No way, he's the greatest thing since sliced bread, **** YOU O'HANLON!

Couldn't ****ing believe all the penalties on that drive. Defense absolutely shut VT's offense down until that last drive when it mattered. Gotta be ****ing kidding me with that blown coverage. Safety was slow as **** to pick up that route! Oh, who was, O'Hanlon!? No way, he's the greatest thing since sliced bread, **** YOU O'HANLON!

:lol:

:lol::lol:

I feel like throwing up right now and I wish I was kidding in any way. What a hell of a way to throw away a game. NU is gonna be beating ass left and right next season but this year...wow. I don't know how you take something like this and move forward. Talk about a crotch shot.:sad1:

I feel like throwing up right now and I wish I was kidding in any way. What a hell of a way to throw away a game. NU is gonna be beating ass left and right next season but this year...wow. I don't know how you take something like this and move forward. Talk about a crotch shot.:sad1:

Yep, heartbreakers are tough, like a kid hitting a 57 yard field goal :smile2:

I must admit, there's just no excuse for a receiver being that wide open with nobody behind him, especially in that situation.

Excellent result. Hard to imagine Va Tech actually scoring; you could leave them on the field by themselves and they still can't score.

We all like to dog the prevent defense, myself included, but that's a situation where it was truly warranted. VT had 85 yards to go, they needed a TD, and there was only a little over a minute left. And to top it off, weren't they out of timeouts?

We all like to dog the prevent defense, myself included, but that's a situation where it was truly warranted. VT had 85 yards to go, they needed a TD, and there was only a little over a minute left. And to top it off, weren't they out of timeouts?

Yep, they were out of timeouts. At first I was pissed at the cornerback, #5 Anthony West, because he released the receiver and allowed him to run free. Then I realized they were running a prevent zone defense and O'Hanlon didn't get his ass in position quick enough. The kids just slow and not athletic enough to be playing safety. He has the smarts to do it, just not the ability. He's a ****ing dickhead! :cool:

Ah what a good day... Buffs win, Huskers lose:smile2:

I guess there is no need to mention the level of competion right?!? I mean we were playing a top 15 team in their house...you guys beat Wyoming at home....A little bit different....

Hey but enjoy the win :thumbsup: I have a feeling they will be few and far between

Go Big Red!

I guess there is no need to mention the level of competion right?!? I mean we were playing a top 15 team in their house...you guys beat Wyoming at home....A little bit different....

Hey but enjoy the win :thumbsup: I have a feeling they will be few and far between

Go Big Red!

Arkansas state, florida atlantic and who's your level of competition next week?

Arkansas state, florida atlantic and who's your level of competition next week?

Hey we beat the teams we were supposed to beat :smile2: We were by no means favored at V-Tech but yet we were the better team for 59 minutes today.

but, right back at ya, Colorado State, Toledo?

Hey we beat the teams we were supposed to beat :smile2: We were by no means favored at V-Tech but yet we were the better team for 59 minutes today.

Toledo showed today how bad we were. CSU is 3-0 if that means anything and wyoming sucks.

I could care less what nebraska does, we have enough things to bitch about with CU.

You should have won that game but it didn't happen. I'm thinking your happier with your situation moving on than I.

c'mon, after the NU defender hugged the receiver (no call) on the play before the dropped 4th down pass, then you guys really needed to get yet another FG.... but didn't

yeah, except the teams you're supposed to beat are at the absolute bottom of division 1, whereas CSU won a bowl game last year and NFL scouts were at Toledo to watch them (ok, so that's embarrassing); i don't mean to defend us losing to them, but they would both be 2-0 against your first 2... (and so would we)

c'mon, after the NU defender hugged the receiver (no call) on the play before the dropped 4th down pass, then you guys really needed to get yet another FG.... but didn't

yeah, except the teams you're supposed to beat are at the absolute bottom of division 1, whereas CSU won a bowl game last year and NFL scouts were at Toledo to watch them (ok, so that's embarrassing); i don't mean to defend us losing to them, but they would both be 2-0 against your first 2... (and so would we)

Way to reach for that one!

Back