What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

KSU-Louisville

Stat of this game...KSU had 30 yards rushing, UofL had 303! Think some of the running backs are licking their chops right now to play KSU?

Stat of this game...KSU had 30 yards rushing, UofL had 303! Think some of the running backs are licking their chops right now to play KSU?

Yea, though hopefully we can get through these next 5 trap games before our true test against KSU.

KSU is such an inconsistent team, even within the same game, it's not even funny. They kept going from big plays to huge mistakes to misfires throughout the game. That would drive me mad as a purple kitty fan.

I think it's the price you pay for all of the JUCO's. KState looks wildly inconsistent and it's no suprise given the turnover and addition of 'temporary' talent.

I watched most of the game (really boring night). It seemed like the p-kitties lines are suspect. On O, the L'ville front four were collapsing the pocket around Freeman and kjsu couldn't stop it. On D, the birds o-line was pushin' the kjsu front around like a bunch of walmart shopping carts.

Was it just me, or did kjsu's defense look slooooow? From a 3-4 alignment I expected more pressure ont the L'ville qb, but it just didn't happen.

They got whooped last night.

Back