What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

KU Thread?

My wife asked me why I could not celebrate when they made the big play, to which I replied 'Because the D screwed up; that was another rainbow that should have been defended.

Anyone know what we are trying to accomplish with a three man rush?

Giving Reesing all day to find an open man is a strategy that I cannot comprehend.:sad2:

Anyone think we can score 24???

If Jfly gets us across the 50 again we may be able to score. Otherwise we are done. Anything over 45 yard drive are impossible with this offense.

You could easily see he was not in at regular speed, not sure what we pay refs for at this point.

3rd and 10. Lets dump it behind the line to our least athletic back....Oooooooooooooooh he dropped it. Damn that play had a chance.

For you guys who think Cody should be done for the season take a look at what Ballenger just did. He's very green and will struggle to move the O for a while until he gets used to the speed of the game.

Cody is still the best we have for this season. He should still be under center most of the time but Ballenger needs to continue to get significant playing time.

First pass was dropped by JS. Second play run for no gain. Third play 5 yard completion. Better than Hawk already:thumbsup:

Back