What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

KU v. USF...thoughts?

Holy crap, what the hell happened.. I saw the score was 20-10 at the start of the 3rd and I turned on Fox News to see if Geraldo would smoked by the hurricane and I turn back its 34-20.. Wow..

Holy crap, what the hell happened.. I saw the score was 20-10 at the start of the 3rd and I turned on Fox News to see if Geraldo would smoked by the hurricane and I turn back its 34-20.. Wow..

KU's O has completely shut down, USF got their running game going and Grothe has been shredding KU's secondary.

was a sweet hit. But Reesing is ****ing amazing. he had 2 plays on that drive that 99.9999% of QB's go down on or throw a pick on, and he turned them into a long gain and a TD respectively

was a sweet hit. But Reesing is ****ing amazing. he had 2 plays on that drive that 99.9999% of QB's go down on or throw a pick on, and he turned them into a long gain and a TD respectively

I have a whole new appreciation for Reesing that is for sure

Good game. Both teams had their ups and downs in this game. I don't necessarily think that was a mistake by Reesing on that INT. I just think the USF safety made a hell of a read. Kansas is still a good team this year. Obviously won't have that gaudy record this year, but they will be hard to beat.

That field goal didn't look like it was gonna go. It must have caught some wind or something. Rock Choke Jayhawk!!

Way ta go, jaysquawks. Rawk Choke Gag Spit cough cough cough.

Now we'll get to see how jabba the mangino and his crew handle a little adversity.

Eh, based on the way both KU and USF looked they should both be ranked somewhere around 30. Which is where they'll end up after the season.

They're good, but not the upper echelon of college football by any means.

Just got done watching it again on ESPN 360. Reesing really made a bad pass. Underthrew the WR and was behind him. If it was about two yards further and to the right that is a touchdown.

Kansas will be able to rebound after their next game. I think they are playing the "Little Sisters of the Poor" again. Their NC schedule is a joke again. As I look at their 09 NC schedule, it looks just like their 07 schedule. I believe teams that bone up on the smaller schools (Div II, etc) during their NC schedule more than one game, should not be considered for a BCS bowl.

Back