What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ladies and gentlemen, the Prime effect

I look at it in the context of the future Super League and how to quantify all these data points.
Does VT have the horsepower to be in the top 48?
I really hope I'm wrong, but no -- I don't think VT has the BMDs, the dedication to recruiting, the fan support, the academics, or the metro location to be part of the P2

I really hope I'm wrong, but no -- I don't think VT has the BMDs, the dedication to recruiting, the fan support, the academics, or the metro location to be part of the P2
That sucks, such an epic program with awesome colors and great game day traditions.
1995-2011 is an outstanding overall record
Any sugar daddies?

Here's how we compare with other D1 programs in the west:

USC played their first two games on P12 Network and the third game was a 10:30 PM kickoff EDT.

With CU kicking off against CSU at 10:00 PM EDT the viewership numbers should be quite a bit lower this week.

USC played their first two games on P12 Network and the third game was a 10:30 PM kickoff EDT.

With CU kicking off against CSU at 10:00 PM EDT the viewership numbers should be quite a bit lower this week.
For sure. I guess we'll have to hope that First Take, Game Day and Big Noon all broadcasting from Boulder to start the day (and 60 Minutes there for something which will broadcast Sunday in prime time) gives us a bit of exposure this weekend around our lowest value game.

ric-flair.gif
giphy-4.gif
tenor.gif
GRfFgr3_medium.gif

Back