What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ladies and gentlemen, the Prime effect

Prime is tackling a much bigger issue than turning around our program. He wants to bring us all together, and tackle racism in our society. My bet is he makes massive strides with his mission.

Paraphrasing here but one of the things he said on First Take that I loved was Stephen A and Shannon were asking him about the fandom surrounding the team and he said when he looked up in the stands last week he didn't see white fans or black fans, he saw Buffalo fans. So awesome and well said.

How does Prime have capacity and energy for all of this? He addressed the kickoff of the Stampede tonight too. What a day!
Super interesting that on the coach’s show, he said he slept in his office last Friday night. Not because he was worried about game planning, etc, but because he said he wanted to witness the stadium transform on game day. Dude is just different. So cool.

Super interesting that on the coach’s show, he said he slept in his office last Friday night. Not because he was worried about game planning, etc, but because he said he wanted to witness the stadium transform on game day. Dude is just different. So cool.
He is exceptional physically, mentally, emotionally, energetically, interpersonally and spiritually. And he is driven to excellence like no other. He is a rare, rare, rare human being.

He’s on a mission. Just like everything else he’s attacked in life. We are so lucky to be a part of this.
James Brown GIF by reactionseditor

This will be his second “60 Minutes” feature within the last two years. For me, that interview was the glimpse I needed to see to get an idea about how big this could be. I actually thought that someone else would see it from a bigger program and make it impossible for us. Todd Saliman opening the gates and giving RG the ammo necessary to get Prime is proving to be one of the shrewdest moves in history.
104.3 ranked the best moves in the history of Local sports.

1. Elway to Denver
2. Manning to Denver
3. Roy to the Avalanche
4. Prime to CU

I think “Prime to CU” could be #2 by the end of 2023

104.3 ranked the best moves in the history of Local sports.

1. Elway to Denver
2. Manning to Denver
3. Roy to the Avalanche
4. Prime to CU

I think “Prime to CU” could be #2 by the end of 2023
I mean, PFM took the Broncos to two SBs in a very limited stretch and had a walkoff win. The Roy-era Avs were some of the most dominant teams in the history of the NHL.

Prime could very well get to the top of this list eventually but not in 2023 unless he gets them into the CFP Championship.

I mean, PFM took the Broncos to two SBs in a very limited stretch and had a walkoff win. The Roy-era Avs were some of the most dominant teams in the history of the NHL.

Prime could very well get to the top of this list eventually but not in 2023 unless he gets them into the CFP Championship.
I’d even put drafting Jokic ahead of Prime so far, if that counts as a “move”.

I’d even put drafting Jokic ahead of Prime so far, if that counts as a “move”.
any NBA team could’ve drafted him. The others were free agents or people who had many options (Elway just told the Colts to GFY and had baseball as a backup). They needed to be courted so that they would pick Colorado. That’s what I perceive as a move.

Back