What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ladies and gentlemen, the Prime effect

Sad Bad Day GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Only 7 million? Guess the Prime bubble has popped. Crazy our CSU game at 8 PM on ESPN got significantly more viewers than our Fox USC game at 10 AM.

" There is a multitude of you that have been complacent over the years, is what I've gleaned. Just know that I'm comin!"

- Deion Sanders when addressing the Senate.

I didn’t come to play it straight, I came to legislate! I didn’t come to sit and admire, I came to administer and inspire! I ain’t here far too late, I’m just in time to negotiate! I’m coming.

Does ESPN customize their front page based on the user? I don't think they do. Yesterday, the top story was a different story about Coach Prime and Colorado. So here we are, one month in, 3-2, and still dominating the front page. How painful is this for Nub fans? :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2023-10-04 at 8.45.35 AM.png

While all this attention has been awesome, I think it's good the team gets to take a step back under the considerable shade provided by the Pac 12 network's awning. Let's re-emerge into the sunlight in a few weeks at UCLA 5-2 and ranked.

That's an El Paso.

*When I was -5 years old, I went to see Def Leppard at the El Paso County Coliseum, a rodeo arena. Good show. The next day inTucson, Joe Elliot said they just left El Paso “that place with all the greasy Mexicans.” KLAQ boycotted them for the rest of the year.
Ooof. I never heard about that one. Here is Joe Elliot’s non-apology. The old, “I don’t believe I said that, but if I did I am sorry if it offended anyone.”

we are powered by the Primal Rage of our enemies.

everyone wants the bubble to burst in a spectular way. what if it doesn't?

glorious.

" There is a multitude of you that have been complacent over the years, is what I've gleaned. Just know that I'm comin!"

- Deion Sanders when addressing the Senate.

Keep your rotten dirty hands off Prime you stinking politicians!

I don’t see a fit for Prime in either party. He’d have to start the Prime Party. It’d take time, but he’d have to replace Congress with Prime Party Senators and Congress people.

Last edited:
Back