What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ladies and gentlemen, the Prime effect

“I want to be so dominant here. I mean, we’re gonna be so dominant that we’re gonna pack the stadium, we’re gonna sell out all our apparel, we’re gonna do this, we’re gonna be on television. We’re gonna command so much revenue for this university that we’re gonna add a baseball team. That’s the dream.”

:oops:

I know it's been a while but when CU had baseball where did they play? I'm sure wherever it was on campus that it's been repurposed or some building has been built there. I'm guessing if they brought it back they would build the stadium on East Campus.

I know it's been a while but when CU had baseball where did they play? I'm sure wherever it was on campus that it's been repurposed or some building has been built there. I'm guessing if they brought it back they would build the stadium on East Campus.
Prentup field was a baseball field before it was converted to soccer. We used to practice there in HS when Scott Carpenter field was otherwise in use.

Can we please develop CU South into a tennis court and cross country complex like was in the old plan the city of Boulder had approved - but revise it to put baseball & softball stadiums into it as an anchor for the campus & community?
The city has no control whatsoever of what CU does with their land. Hell they could build a mile high skyscraper and the city couldn’t do **** about It. (Look at will ville). They think they can and try like hell Like refusing sewer and water but everyone knows it’s just posturing. Currently they are trying very hard to get it the federal floodplain but as most people know you can engineer out of it. The city didn’t want the NIST facility either and how did that go? as the old saying goes **** flows downhill and the city is at the mercy of the state. I love nothing more than to piss the City of Boulder off.

The city has no control whatsoever of what CU does with their land. Hell they could build a mile high skyscraper and the city couldn’t do **** about It. (Look at will ville). They think they can and try like hell Like refusing sewer and water but everyone knows it’s just posturing. Currently they are trying very hard to get it the federal floodplain but as most people know you can engineer out of it. The city didn’t want the NIST facility either and how did that go? as the old saying goes **** flows downhill and the city is at the mercy of the state. I love nothing more than to piss the City of Boulder off.
You’re a clueless idot

Boulder can refuse to issue water taps, and they have for South Campus. It's not posturing. They have and continue to do it.

As I've been mentioning I went to College GameDay this morning and took my CU flag just to represent our Buffs. The roving camera guy came and talked to me on 3 different occasions, first time to tell me to stay in that spot because he wants to come back and get a shot of the flag. OK not a big surprise because of Prime. Then he comes back in a bit and says he wants to get a shot of my Prime shirt, but then he says they're talking in his ear and will have to come back in a bit when they run the Prime interview with Aikman. So he comes back about 45 minutes later and tells me to get ready and to get my shirt all straightened out and tells me he's gonna pan the flag first then come down to my shirt and eventually pan out. And after he did the shoot he even thanked me for being patient. Crazy I tell ya, my 15 minutes seconds of fame!

Needless to say this was a clear example of the Prime effect.

We went to the Austin watch party and half of the group said they were Prime Fans, one of which said he played against Prime’s teams when he was at Prarie View A&M. They were every bit invested as others.

Also, after the game we went to Oscar blues because it is near the CU bar in Austin. Walking in the door multiple people started making comments from across the bar about how we were celebrating our win

As I've been mentioning I went to College GameDay this morning and took my CU flag just to represent our Buffs. The roving camera guy came and talked to me on 3 different occasions, first time to tell me to stay in that spot because he wants to come back and get a shot of the flag. OK not a big surprise because of Prime. Then he comes back in a bit and says he wants to get a shot of my Prime shirt, but then he says they're talking in his ear and will have to come back in a bit when they run the Prime interview with Aikman. So he comes back about 45 minutes later and tells me to get ready and to get my shirt all straightened out and tells me he's gonna pan the flag first then come down to my shirt and eventually pan out. And after he did the shoot he even thanked me for being patient. Crazy I tell ya, my 15 minutes seconds of fame!

Needless to say this was a clear example of the Prime effect.
Someone here must have it on their DVR. The question is, will they be able to figure out how to get it on YouTube? 🤔🤔🤔

(I’m a cord cutter and I was watching Big Noon Kickoff.)

Back