What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ladies and gentlemen, the Prime effect

The Prime Effect? Losing 8 in a row to close out the season. The "Effect" is dead.
bored jack nicholson GIF

I like that flag.

Apropos of nothing, this is the flag of Maine:
MAINE__45516.jpg

Living here, I never see this flag anywhere. Anywhere. However, I do see this flag (or variations of this flag) absolutely everywhere:

sticker.jpg

That's the old Maine flag, and it's cool as ****. You can't drive a mile where I am without seeing it in front of multiple houses or businesses. It's very popular on sweatshirts and stickers and hats. They are actually going to vote on whether this should be reinstated as the flag next year. It's going to win in a landslide,

I know, cool story, right?

I used to live and work in Maryland. It's cool but way too taxed
My experience was Baltimore and I like a lot about that city. People who haven't spent time there only have the impression of it as crime-ridden, but it's actually a pretty fun city with a lot of very nice suburbs and a good downtown. Awesome food. One thing I thought was a little weird was how much it still has so many ethnic/religious quarters. Working with our company rep making sales calls, it would be a neighborhood where just about everyone was black, or Jewish, or Eastern Orthodox or whatever.

Back