What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ladies and gentlemen, the Prime effect

Exactly. I can't imagine, for example, that too many people will continue to give a flip about someone's prized George Brett, Don Mattingly and Wade Boggs rookie cards.
Baseball and basketball are totally different collectables markets than football. There’s still a real appetite for high graded/rare baseball and basketball cards.

football crab GIF
Num num num num num num num

Last edited:
So you’ve never been to Norfolk/ VA Beach / Hampton Roads
Oh! I just remembered my Norfolk driving experiences. Jesus! "Well, the speed limit is 55, but we should probably just bump that down 5 MPH to be safe."

It was in Norfolk that I developed my theory that people who have no real purpose in life have no reason to drive with purpose.

Oh! I just remembered my Norfolk driving experiences. Jesus! "Well, the speed limit is 55, but we should probably just bump that down 5 MPH to be safe."

It was in Norfolk that I developed my theory that people who have no real purpose in life have no reason to drive with purpose.
My son and I had a theory - at any given time on the freeway, there would be car in a ditch, a car overturned, or a car in fire. Often times, especially when trying to get to a baseball game at 530 in Princess Anne from Chicks Beach, equivalent of driving from Corpus to San Antonio …but in the same city, you’d run across the trifecta!

Racism is everywhere, but I’ve never heard anyone single out Maryland as particularly racist except in parts of the Eastern Shore where I highly doubt you visited. In fact, Maryland‘s proximity to D.C.and the federal government means you have one of the most educated populations in the country and a very sizable group of upper middle class minorities. In fact, I find it’s one of the areas of the country where people of different racial backgrounds tend to mix socially with ease.
This is a first. So now I'm racist because I disagree with how Deion is building a P5 (now P4) program? And sadly, for the mouthbreathers who jump to their own racist conclusions (wonder why), I am not from Maryland either. LOL.

This is a first. So now I'm racist because I disagree with how Deion is building a P5 (now P4) program? And sadly, for the mouthbreathers who jump to their own racist conclusions (wonder why), I am not from Maryland either. LOL.
Well, count me as one of those who is thoroughly confused by your response to the post you quoted.

Definitely isn't that way anymore, especially in the I-64 Express Lanes.

Speed limit of 65 and all the young Sailors in their modified rice burners trying to get to work on time.

I love hearing the whine of the rice burner with its fartcan muffler and watching it close while I'm already cruising at an easy 75 in the Challenger. I let them get up beside me and slowly ease down on the pedal and let the HEMI big dog eat.

They of course can't let a 35+ year old out do them so the frequency hits about 4500 Hz and you know they're about to blow their engine at 90 while I have plenty of room to push harder with no consequence.

But then I back off as I don't want to see a car-BBQ next to me and they're breathing a sigh of relief knowing their next 3 paychecks aren't shot.

God, I love that Challenger.

Idk, it reminds me of Halloween, a candy corn jacket. Who gives a damn, though? The reasoning is all that matters.

Back